The Zeit Statues

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Parsinox

The Zeit Statues

Post by Parsinox »

I've been trying this for a long time, I just can't seem to beat it. I went to the area most recommended (Chronichling Pagan Sunny Demon) but the best I've gotten with Speed Charm and Faerie Orbs is 3:33. Does anyone have hints or knows how to beat this?
Parsinox

Post by Parsinox »

I just use the Faerie orbs as I go down. BTW, to try again do you have to leave the area or just the dungeon?

I've tried going straight through, with the path memorized, and the best I've gotten is 3:16, even though it took me one hit to kill each monster. Any suggestions?
Parsinox

Post by Parsinox »

But how do I kill monsters faster? Even with one hit kills the fastest time was 3:12, twice.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

That's strange...maybe you're doing something wrong?

It was really easy to get through once you know the way and the dungeon.
Parsinox

Post by Parsinox »

I've been using Chronichling Vengeful Abyss. The Dungeon is a bit farther off (though on the map when you zone in) but the dungeon, with it's 4 levels, is very easy to navigate. I just can't get under 3 minutes. Do you guys use two speed charms for double speed? The most time I lose is waiting for the doors to open and killing the monsters, so is there anyway to make them happen instantly?
milliennium_fox

I used Chronicling Pagan Sunny Demon. I remember fighting through only one magic gate of monsters and finishing them off in one blow. Using two speed charms doesn't change anything, just sets the time they last back up.
Parsinox

Post by Parsinox »

Every time I go I end up fighting 4-7 monster portals.
milliennium_fox

Maybe you have the wrong server? It has to be Delta so that there will be only really one gate in the way.
Parsinox

Post by Parsinox »

It is Delta, Mac Anu. Does your level matter?
milliennium_fox

Well, if you're a high enough level to kill monsters in one hit, it really shouldn't. If none of those are the problem, then I'm totally stumped on this one!=p
Parsinox

Post by Parsinox »

It sucks.
Parsinox

Post by Parsinox »

I did, but the best i got wwas 3:16, and I tried several times.

GOD DAMIT, I just tried Pagan Sunny Demon one more time and every, listen again, EVRY DAMN PORTAL HAD AT LEAST TWO MONSTER. WHat is wrong with my game, is there anything I can do to make less of them?

Double Edit: I tried two more time, one of which (the first) ended in me getting 3 treasure chests and all other monsters, and the other in me gettign all monsters. I played continuesly after doing the first one with all monster, hoping the system actually uses a cycle to make it less and less monsters after each dungeon, but no.
Parsinox

Post by Parsinox »

Double post... Can't anybody help? Please? Any other areas? Ways to make less monsters? Anybody, anything?