Favorite Forbidden Grounds

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Kenji Shinomori

Favorite Forbidden Grounds

Post by Kenji Shinomori »

Which was your favorite? Explain why?

Personally.. I always enjoyed the Original one~ The Cathedral.. Even in real Life, If I am mad or upset.. I just log into Dot Hack and head for that area.. And just relax.. Take in the sights and sounds.. It always makes me cheerful~ o-o;
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Favorite Forbidden Grounds

Post by TheSorrow »

Favorite Forbidden Ground in the original games? D: (You posted this in the Infection-Mutation section)
That's a tough one, since there's indeed only one "Forbidden Ground" and it's the original one: Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. Of course, there's also the "Legendary Lands", though they're quite different to "Lost Grounds", and there's also Harald's Rooms, which are a whole different thing even though they have something in common to the Cathedral; the fact they existed since long ago inside the black box and have so many secrets to tell. But they still aren't in the same category as the cathedral area.

But anyways, if you want to include Legendary Lands (since, again, there's only a single "Forbidden Ground" in IMOQ), then my favorite one is in Θ Bitter Fantasy Mirror World; The Inverted Castle. I really like the layout and just how it's designed overall...it is quite a sight. And i think that the Angolmore thingy you fight at the end of it is the best and most cool-looking optional boss in IMO (Quarantine excluded because the "optional boss" has a deeper meaning given). Because a robot-thingy with multiple sword drill thingies flying all around is much better than a zombie dragon or a flaming puppy that just stays there breathing stuff.

And if you want to include Harald's Room...Well, i love them all and each one have their own deep stuff hidden within, as well as looking pretty bizarre and creepy. Maybe this might be my favorite one among them, at Δ Reincarnated Purgatorial Altar.
Kenji Shinomori

Post by Kenji Shinomori »

.w.; I forgot about it only having one real Forbidden ground.. But yes Those others are acceptable =w= Should have said Special Areas~ By the way o-o I am most likely on the wrong volume but i dont believe that area is in infection.. (I cant buy the next version till next year with the convention coming up and it being over 100 dollars each for factory sealed..)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kenji Shinomori wrote:.w.; I forgot about it only having one real Forbidden ground.. But yes Those others are acceptable =w= Should have said Special Areas~ By the way o-o I am most likely on the wrong volume but i dont believe that area is in infection.. (I cant buy the next version till next year with the convention coming up and it being over 100 dollars each for factory sealed..)
Indeed. Even though it's in the Delta server, that area isn't accessible in Infection or Mutation. Aaaand that's all i'm going to say about it, because no spoilers 8D lol
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

CATHEDREL FOR THE WIN