Ou Yeah~ Just finished Infection~

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Kenji Shinomori

Ou Yeah~ Just finished Infection~

Post by Kenji Shinomori »

For the third time anyways. I am always surprised at the random and large combination of feilds, dungeons, and dungeon lay outs~ Even now im finding new things. Dot Hack ;w; Even 9 years later you still have my heart pumpin~ >w< Does anyone really know of any supah secret stuff in there after you complete it? After that extra boss?~
Kenji Shinomori

Re: Ou Yeah~ Just finished Infection~

Forgot to add. But did any one else notice aida forshadowing in Infection? Holes shaped like Aida's pattern including that chair Aina sits in~
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Actually we managed to document the hell out of that room:
http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/The_Creator%27s_Room

It really is interesting to notice though, I had completely forgotten about the R:1 version while playing G.U., but half exploded when I came across it while documenting the Harald Rooms. The Book of Twilight actually has some interesting concept art to add to these pages, but sadly I don't think it really added more of an explanation...
Kenji Shinomori

Niiiice owo; I still think Aida was in the original four games .w. Thats why its thar.. Perhaps its like saying... "The life and the existence of Aida was always there.. The Wave and the 7 Prophets were just keeping it sealed up.."

What if they, ironically, were the gate keepers to keeping Aida gone? What if the crash of R:1 Was just the chance Aida was looking for. To start havoc in a new generation of Players.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It's official that the AIDA were born from the chaos after Aura left. This ends up being pretty poetic in Link.
Kenji Shinomori

Awweh really? ;w; Well I tried...

Really? >w< it better come out. Or it will end up being a 550 dollar game.. (Rosetta Stone.) .w.
Sadivinedevil

Post by Sadivinedevil »

Actually Link is about $60-80 if you want to import it, and if you wait for the translation patch it won't cost that much more in the long run.
Kenji Shinomori

Orly? >w> But i want to learn japanese anyways ;w; to get those secret dot hack items that are only IN japanese. so it will benefit in the long run if i get rosetta stone. Then I can teach you all~ >w<
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

...Have you read this topic yet?
http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 34&t=18285
If not, then it might be of your best interest.

Also, i know what Rosetta Stone is, and while it is a spiffy program, it won't be nearly enough to teach you the amount of japanese you'd need to be able to translate a whole game or even certain parts of it...maybe just a manga page or two if you can perfectly understand the context of it. And it's not like it'll translate stuff for you perfectly either D:
Kenji Shinomori

Never said i was gonna translate it ;w; I mean.. IUNNO WHUT I MEAN