why their?

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Cadmus

why their?

Post by Cadmus »

hi, I just thoght of something,what was AOURA doing in a level one place in the begining of infection? p.s srry if my spellings off my bords M.U :roll:
Suyo

Post by Suyo »

Aura was at the lvl one area because she knew Orca would be there.
DragonoftheEarth

Post by DragonoftheEarth »

she that skieth would follower her and then by him following her she would find that they were (orca and kite) there and run by them. to give orca the book but then the book falls into kites hands
Cadmus

Post by Cadmus »

I had bet that she was hidden their by helba or some one like that and got busted.then weil excaping dumped the book on whoever was around. then tried to get it back when she emails kite, but, he already was infused with it because he had to save blackrose from the data bug, and now my hand is burning from typing more than usual. :)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No, Cadmus, your theory is stupid.

Aura's power was bound by Morganna so that she couldn't perform Data Drain herself like Harold intended, so she recompiled the power into an Installation Book and searched for the strongest player in the world. She narrowed it down to Balmung of the Azure Sky and Orca of the Azure Sea (Regardless of their levels, she didn't care. The boards were proclaiming these two as the best players in the World, and she was programmed to base her descisions on human logic.) She also realized that Balmung wouldn't accept the Book and shouldn't receive it since he was attempting to become a CC Corp Administrator, so she went to her only option: Orca. She figured out what area he was in and was chased there by Skeith. She attempted to give Orca the Book, but Orca sacrificed himself to save Kite. Using her Human Thought Algorithm again, she decided that Kite must be really special if Orca sacrificed his life (as far as she was concerned, he was dead to the game world) to save Kite. So she gave him the Book.
Cadmus

Post by Cadmus »

but the book was only given to kite after helba saved him and orca lost it. p.s please do not call any theory stupid.it is just rude! :(
Terror_of_Death

Post by Terror_of_Death »

Fine, your theory is not stupid. However, it is wrong...I don't even know how you came up with that theory when the game spelled it out for you as plain as day...
Cadmus

Post by Cadmus »

maybe i need some new perscription of glasses?well,any way, u have a right to call my idea stupid if u feel that strongly about it. i just played .hack infection and am starting on mutation so im still kinda noobish.
Terror_of_Death

Post by Terror_of_Death »

No, nobody should have the right to insult you. If they want to disagree with your theory, then that is fine. However, you should have just as much right to speak your mind as anyone else even if the theory is completely off the wall. Not everyone is correct about the information they post.

Anyways, I suppose I have gone off topic enough for one day. So don't feel bad, just do some research before posting theories ^.^
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Exactly, the Book was given to Kite AFTER Orca was Data Drained. Because Orca sacrificed himself to save Kite, Aura came to the conclusion that Kite had something Orca did not.
Cadmus

Post by Cadmus »

im srry i didnt know that aora knew that orca was dada drained. u play out brake and (what was it what ,was it, aw skree it) vol.4? :oops: :?