Grunty stuff

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Re: Grunty stuff

Post by AZURE-KITE »

AnubisGem wrote:LOL how cute!! So THAT'S Neko Grunty! Eheehee~!
xDD I'll keep my fingers crossed for yah, Shiori.
TheEnigma wrote:Eh i hated Noble Grunty with a passion. "Oh mon ami~do you need me?" No i dont need you grunty I have iron and posoin grunty thank you very much. And now that I think about it...all the grunties had annoying voices.
ROFL. I never thought Grunties would sound like they do. Their voices are so goofy, but I'm soooo glad they sound like they do.

Yesterday, I fed another little Grunty, and it turned into amother Noble Grunty!
It said there can't be two of them, so it ran off a cliff and flew away. O____o;;;
Yeah, a noble grunty appears when you don't feed it well, and his body size rebeldy and body oppur(I think it was that?) are low
AnubisGem

Post by AnubisGem »

ROFLMAO.
Are you serious?? XD
But...
It looked me in the eyes, smiled really wide, and told me thank you, with that great, big, goofy voice of his. Or her's. :'<
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AnubisGem wrote:ROFLMAO.
Are you serious?? XD
But...
It looked me in the eyes, smiled really wide, and told me thank you, with that great, big, goofy voice of his. Or her's. :'<
...."Smiled really wide"?
...Where the heck do you see a smile in there!? O-o;

And yeah, Noble Grunty is the "default", or "weak" Grunty you can get. And you get it for not feeding it well, failing to provide the exact food he's asking you to. As "cute" as he might seem...if you get a Noble Grunty, it means you did something wrong D: There are 2 other grunties you can get for each server, and the main difference between them is usually their speed during Grunty Racing...and of course, their looks and voice and all.

Also, i'm sure Noble Grunty is a male. In fact, i think there's only one grunty who is a female XD ...Excluding Stray Grunties since i think there's another female among them too. lol
AnubisGem

Post by AnubisGem »

Aww! You misunderstood my exaggerations. :<
I guess I should have added that he bought me a pizza.

Anyways, awww, I wonder what I did wrong, since I thought I gave it what it asked for. Hm! I did feed it a lot, though. Perhaps that is why it's called "Noble," he's just trying to be kind, even though being fed the wrong things.

Another question: what are Mushrooms good for? It seems like they only decrease "stats." D:
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

AnubisGem wrote:Aww! You misunderstood my exaggerations. :<
I guess I should have added that he bought me a pizza.

Anyways, awww, I wonder what I did wrong, since I thought I gave it what it asked for. Hm! I did feed it a lot, though. Perhaps that is why it's called "Noble," he's just trying to be kind, even though being fed the wrong things.

Another question: what are Mushrooms good for? It seems like theyIts just something that the grunty asks for on occasions. They actaully don't ask for them much only decrease "stats." D:
Its jus tsomething that the grunty asks for on occasions. If you need help on figureing out the food they want just post what they say here for the description and I can tell you. I gotz them memorized. ^_^ I know all there is to know on this topic.