No
43%

Total votes: 7

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Help with //Infection

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Please, i don't know if this is 'legal' or not but, can anyone send me a help, a walktrough, a tutorial, or a guide to beat Vol. 1? it's like i everytime i got to the part when mia invites me to the area to know the bracelet's power i die in the 3rd floor or 4th, so please if anyone can help me please.
Another question:
Can u tell me if this is a good strategy to beat skeith?
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Re: Help with //Infection

Post by TheEnigma »

Whats your strategy that you use?
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

operation wonder battle
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Thats what I used and I also used the team of elk and black rose, but my people were higher levels tahn the ones in that picture. To start in your team I would make sure you have a wavemaster if your having issues with monsters and dieing. Also if you die and you don't have a wavemaster you can open up your window to comand your party while your dead and go to a persons name and tell them first aid and they should revive you. For that particular dungeon and point in the game I would have to dig my .hack//INFECTION game out to give you an exact walk through so you might have to wait untill tomorrow because I wont be able to post it tonight but I can get it.
hidora

Post by hidora »

Shiori wrote:Thats what I used and I also used the team of elk and black rose, but my people were higher levels tahn the ones in that picture.
Been more than an year since I last played IMOQ, so this may be a silly question, but... how do you know their Lvs? o.o
I beat skeith with a Lv28~30 party, IIRC.
Shiori wrote:To start in your team I would make sure you have a wavemaster if your having issues with monsters and dieing.
Meh, I never liked using wavemasters. My team for that battle was Sanjuro and BlackRose. While they kept attacking, I had Kite using spells and healing.

Just don't forget to give Restoratives, Antidotes (was this the name?) and revive items to your allies in case something goes wrong (Data Drain lol). Also helps if you have someone to cast Rig Geam/Rig Saem (BlackRose can do this with the Ceramic Helm).
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

I can tell from the Hp what there levels are maybe not to the dime but I know my people were much higher because there hp was much much higher for example Elks was in the 700's almost 800's and black roses was 900 something. I can't remember for kite though but I am sure it was much higher I would have to go look at my .hack game to get exact numbers but I remember what they were sort of. And thats cool that you don't like to use wavemasters if everyone played the same it would be boring. ^_^
-Aeon-

Post by -Aeon- »

Basically, I took Blackrose and Elk, then used Kite as a main healer, keeping his distance from Skeith and avoiding close range attacks while Elk and Blackrose spam their attacks. I somtimes let Kite get a hit or two, then immediately fall back. The goal here, or rather, for any phase battle, is to achieve as many hits as you can in order to set off the protect break, so damage isn't necessary, until you protect break the target. So use moves that generate a high hit rate rather than high damage.
JamesWN

Post by JamesWN »

My usual setup when I go after Skeith is to have all the characters in full Thunder armor sets. My usual party being: Kite with Hell's Gate, BlackRose with Sakabatou, and Gardenia with Million$ Spear. I also buy the all the Blood items from the town items shop (should only need about 2-4 of each for each party member), Speed Charm (I always have a full stock) and Pure Waters (should only need about 2 or 3).

Other then that make sure you have a good deal of Health Drinks and Health Potions, Antidotes, and Restoritives on hand.

Before going into Skeith's chamber use 1 of each Blood Item, Speed Scroll, and 1 Pure Water on the party. Other than that use the skills command once the battle starts and have Kite stay far away from Skeith while constantly using healing items on your party. With any luck whe someone gets DD'd it will be one of your party members rather than you. Immediately use a Restoritive, Antidote, Healing items (Mage's Souls if you have those too) and I think you need to use another speed charm once they gets Data Drained.

Anyway, once Skeith Protect Breaks you can also feel free to bumrush him along with the other two party members. Just make sure that you watch everyone's health.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

AZURE-KITE...theres this little site called gamefaqs.com. go there for an FAQ and strategies.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

I was searching for some but... i only find skeith's walktrough, i only want some areas to go leveling up, weapons, and if you can armor and what level i need to get to an specific Story's Area, and in the image is the best Skeith's walktrough i found, if you want you can click it and tell me if that stategy is ok, andd what Weapon, armor items, Etc. i have to get in order to ''Destroy'', ''Defeat'', ''Delete'' Skeith
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

ok here is a list of dungeons you can go to to level up idk if u still need them but here they are sorry it took so long....(these are all in theata (hope i spelled that right)) Putrid Corruted Fertile Land LV 28
Voulptuos Geothermal Paradise LV 29
Soft Hot-blooded Melody LV 30
Indiscreat Geothermal Melody LV 30
Chosen Agonizing Melody LV30
Rejecting Eternal Melody LV 29
Lonley Hopless Melody LV 30
Voluptus Talisman Touchstone LV 29
Chosen Smiling Sea of sand LV 28

Ok hope these help. ^_^
AzureFlameGod86

Post by AzureFlameGod86 »

I know this has been a while since the last post but if you or anyone else needs help. My strategy is using a bunch of stuff that involve Elemental Damage. To me it doesn't really matter what level the weapon of the armor is as long as I get the Elemental hit in. Now if it was a higher level weapon or armor with the same Element magic or attack, then I would discard the older one. That's my advise. Hope it helps.
TrueNeptune

Post by TrueNeptune »

I need help finding Thunder Armor in my infection game :(
hidora

Post by hidora »

TrueNeptune wrote:I need help finding Thunder Armor in my infection game :(
I'm not sure if you can get that armor in Infection, but you can buy it on Mutation and over at the lambda server...