.hack//infection wallpapers

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Katsu Hikari

.hack//infection wallpapers

Post by Katsu Hikari »

Remember that one wallpaper w/ Kite, the one w/ the character portrait w/ a close up on his face of the same pic in the background? anyone know of a way I could get that on my own comp. (not in-game)?
hidora

Re: .hack//infection wallpapers

Post by hidora »

I don't remember the wallpaper, but you can get it with hackstract:
http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 92#p366792
netslums

Post by netslums »

Wow, thanks for the link. I've been dying to get the .hack wallpapers on my computer. Quick question though, im new to the forums and is just wondering if it is acceptable (through the forums rules) to post our own wallpapers. I've made my own .hack one of Kite doing Data Drain/Gate Hacking in the air.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

netslums wrote:Wow, thanks for the link. I've been dying to get the .hack wallpapers on my computer. Quick question though, im new to the forums and is just wondering if it is acceptable (through the forums rules) to post our own wallpapers. I've made my own .hack one of Kite doing Data Drain/Gate Hacking in the air.
Sure thing, i don't see why it wouldn't be acceptable. Though if it's a wallpaper you made yourself (and not just found it randomly or something), maybe it would be better and more fitting if it was posted in the Fanart section:

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=12

After all, banners and illustrations and everything of that kind belong there, and a wallpaper you made is pretty much of that kind.
netslums

Post by netslums »

TheSorrow wrote:
netslums wrote:Wow, thanks for the link. I've been dying to get the .hack wallpapers on my computer. Quick question though, im new to the forums and is just wondering if it is acceptable (through the forums rules) to post our own wallpapers. I've made my own .hack one of Kite doing Data Drain/Gate Hacking in the air.
Sure thing, i don't see why it wouldn't be acceptable. Though if it's a wallpaper you made yourself (and not just found it randomly or something), maybe it would be better and more fitting if it was posted in the Fanart section:

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=12

After all, banners and illustrations and everything of that kind belong there, and a wallpaper you made is pretty much of that kind.
Oh, alright, thank you! Will do! :)