How long...

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Azure Kuhn

How long...

Post by Azure Kuhn »

How long did it take you to beat .hack//INFECTION ? I beat it in about four sittings. All of which -save for one- held me until 2 in the morning :D I only died twice and after I beat the story line and headed up to the secret event -that's what I call it- and died at the end. I was using Black Rose and Mia. I hadn't used Mia a lot and both of them died after I got the thing to about little more than half health. It then proceeded to one hit me. My equipment wasn't the greatest. I was using the twin blades dubbed "Shadow Blades" or something like that. I currently can't play .hack//INFECTION any more because I don't have a PS2. It was sadly stolen from me. Anyways, how long did it take you to beat it.

Btw I have to get the next volume ^__^;
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: How long...

Post by TheSorrow »

Like 20 hours, in just 2 days XD
Azure Kuhn

Post by Azure Kuhn »

... I wanna know how you played -- Never mind, I think I know. Lol 17 hours here <__<
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

Yeah, it took me about 20 hours, too. Spread over a few days.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Same, took me 20 hours over less than a week of casual play.

Yet somehow my first playthrough took me 38 hours... I don't even know how I did that. ._.
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

Took me about 18 hours in one day I got it when I was sick and had nothing else to do.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

jeeze after reading how long it took you guys i better get going. i still having beat infection. i normally do a dungeon or the next quest, save, then go for awhile, and come back a week or so later ;P
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

i normally do a dungeon or the next quest, save, then go for awhile, and come back a week or so later ;P
I could never do that with any game XD Whenever i play any new game, i keep playing it and don't do anything else (well, at least not playing another game or focusing my attention on something else) unti i finish it, i just CAN'T do anything like play a little, and do something else then go back to play it much later; i get hooked in the games so much and my gamerness doesn't allow me to even become interested in anything else XD In fact, i finished all 4 games within 2-3 days of playing normally (like 8-10 hours per day), and like one more day to finish them as much as possible (sidequests, all possible weapons, etc), and didn't play anything else or stopped playing for whatever reason until i beated them as much as i could :P

Post by Avatar_Crim »

thats my problem, i get occupied with another game after i stop, so basically i forget :P
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

Avatar_Crim wrote:thats my problem, i get occupied with another game after i stop, so basically i forget :P
That happens to me a lot. I stopped playing Infection right before the Skeith fight for about a year, then went back and finished it much later, after re-learning how to play it. Still need to beat Mutation, too...
Jaku

Post by Jaku »

It took me maybe 2 days or so. just because I tried to make it last a little longer. I mean at the time I only had Infection.

I just rebought a PS2 and IMO and saving up to get Q heheh.

ive only played Infection so i hope the other three as just as good.
shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker »

Probably 13-14 hours.
Jaku

Post by Jaku »

I just rebeat Infection in 22 hours which i blame on the fact that it took me about 7 hours to find a VIRUS CORE C so i couldnt do anything until i found one. and as soon as i did i beat skeith like nothing.
netslums

Post by netslums »

Jaku wrote:It took me maybe 2 days or so. just because I tried to make it last a little longer. I mean at the time I only had Infection.

I just rebought a PS2 and IMO and saving up to get Q heheh.

ive only played Infection so i hope the other three as just as good.
I know this post is a little old, but I just wanted to say good luck on finding Quarantine for less than $200. I have all the games from when they first came out (would never have crossed my mind to sell them) and i was curious to see how much they would sell for on Amazon....tee hee....anyways, they are going for A LOT. Let me know if you find one for cheap. :)