Anny Help?

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Skeith9o9

Anny Help?

Post by Skeith9o9 »

Im tired of Havving only Twin blades equiped. isint there a way to play as Difrent Characters? i wanna play as Mia in "R:1" (Yes bad pun.)

Plz help.

i also want to play as a Cookie in R:1 too :D
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Re: Anny Help?

Post by Gemcrim »

None of this is possible, so suck it up, play as Kite and enjoy the game... for the story. (Anyone who enjoys the gameplay is insane)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Gemcrim wrote:(Anyone who enjoys the gameplay is insane)
I've been called insane for at least 20 things i've done in my life, but i actually enjoy R:1's gameplay. Using it correctly, you can control almost every action from your team members, So if you're bored of just wacking the enemies with a 1-hit attack over and over, you can just go and try the chat menu and make your members use the skills, attacks, or strategies you want them to do while Kite just sits somewhere.

Sadly that was almost entirely taken out in R:2. All you can do is make them use skills/items, as long as they aren't busy with a skill, and select 4 strategies.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

TheSorrow wrote:
Gemcrim wrote:(Anyone who enjoys the gameplay is insane)
I've been called insane for at least 20 things i've done in my life, but i actually enjoy R:1's gameplay. Using it correctly, you can control almost every action from your team members, So if you're bored of just wacking the enemies with a 1-hit attack over and over, you can just go and try the chat menu and make your members use the skills, attacks, or strategies you want them to do while Kite just sits somewhere.

Sadly that was almost entirely taken out in R:2. All you can do is make them use skills/items, as long as they aren't busy with a skill, and select 4 strategies.
I've used both systems "correctly" when actual strategy became a necessity (which was rare) and R:1 still bores me to tears, I guess that's one of the things they got right from MMO's.
Skeith9o9

Post by Skeith9o9 »

well im not much of a Twin Dagger guy, but of a 1-H Sword guy.

still want a cookie

and R:2 was Decent at least, cuz of the Dual Guns(HELL YEAH!!!! INFINITE COMBOS!!!! XD XD XD XD)
And has Codebreaker codes to play as someone else.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

Skeith9o9 wrote:well im not much of a Twin Dagger guy, but of a 1-H Sword guy.

still want a cookie

and R:2 was Decent at least, cuz of the Dual Guns(HELL YEAH!!!! INFINITE COMBOS!!!! XD XD XD XD)
And has Codebreaker codes to play as someone else.
Well the only way to play as other characters is through .hack//Fragment. I'm only mentioning this because it's true, so please do not ask about it, simply search for another topic if you need to learn something about it.

Also no one will give you a cookie if you continue to ask, and you won't get one for not asking either, the solution give up on all things now and forever.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

TheSorrow wrote:I've been called insane for at least 20 things i've done in my life, but i actually enjoy R:1's gameplay. Using it correctly, you can control almost every action from your team members, So if you're bored of just wacking the enemies with a 1-hit attack over and over, you can just go and try the chat menu and make your members use the skills, attacks, or strategies you want them to do while Kite just sits somewhere.

LOL i agree I kinda like that, but I hate how you can't set them up...