IMOQ level caps

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Animango
Location: Iowa. And yes, it IS part of America; and no, it is NOT part of Canada.

IMOQ level caps

Post by Animango »

I'm starting all the games over again, and I was wondering if anyone knew what the level cap may be for any of the games. (Or if there even is one)

The first time through Infection, I got to the mid thirties in levels. And I know that Mutation will start you at level 25 if you are just starting from the second game. Other than that, I'd really like to know.
Thanks, all!
Animango
arimiSlacker

Re: IMOQ level caps

Post by arimiSlacker »

I am pretty sure there is no level cap, but I do know the level area you can go to is capped. So you can continue to level up, but at a certain point it becomes very time consuming. I am not sure what each cap for each game is though.
Animango
Location: Iowa. And yes, it IS part of America; and no, it is NOT part of Canada.

Post by Animango »

Thanks a lot! I was thinking that too, but I never tested the theory the first time through.

Also another question for Infection. Do all the Darkness fields in the Delta server only have Mandragaras? I wanted a really low level just to hack at any monster that happened across me while collecting Grunty foods, but it seems that I must have to go to Theta server to finds me some La Pumpkins? Sigh. I suppose I'll just have to REALLY kill some things if they aren't in Theta... :D
:axe:
arimiSlacker

Post by arimiSlacker »

I am not sure, but that has been the case with me. I went to check my Ryu book but it is not like on the monsters list that gives you details about where you got them and such. If I were you I would just ride your grunty around to avoid fighting high level monsters.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

level cap is 99. in the end of //Mutation, i was at level 76. waited to //outbreak to be released in dk.