What?!

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

WhiteAngelIsuzu

What?!

Post by WhiteAngelIsuzu »

I had just finished p. 2 the other day but every time i went to hidden forbidden holy ground i kept on seeing the .hack//SIGN characters and i even talked to Mimiru. But why are they in the game??
Dead

Re: What?!

Post by Dead »

those are special scenes only seen after beating vol2. i dont believe that you actually talked to mimiru. The scenes are all re-enacments from .Hack//Sign.
WhiteAngelIsuzu

Seriously, on the board on there there was a conversation between Mimriu and Bear, They posted keywords for a place, I went there to the end of the dungon, Mimiru showed up. She gave me her sword and left. I was a bit confused. And after the game? I had those scenes during the game.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

WhiteAngelIsuzu wrote:Seriously, on the board on there there was a conversation between Mimriu and Bear, They posted keywords for a place, I went there to the end of the dungon, Mimiru showed up. She gave me her sword and left. I was a bit confused. And after the game? I had those scenes during the game.
The Mimiru is a side quest, where you get mimirus sword.

you can also encounter //SIGN phantoms, if you wander arround in root town. (mostly from chpt. 3)
WhiteAngelIsuzu

there also in root town?! I thought they were just in Delta: Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

WhiteAngelIsuzu wrote:there also in root town?! I thought they were just in Delta: Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
nono... i used like 5 hours of QUARANTINE searching after them. and they give neat items/weapons.

BUT: theyr'e hard to find. Hint: Mimiru in mac anu. where you met mia and elk at first
WhiteAngelIsuzu

AWESOME!! Cant wait to get to quarantine!
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

there starting in outbreak
Spin

Post by Spin »

Oh wow, I never knew you could actually meet the SIGN characters in normal gameplay... I need to check this out.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

Remember that they are just phantoms.... they fire up some fancy quotes from the anime... but the items they give are sweeeeeeeet! (Golden and silver grunties, and spirit and body sutras (have the halve effect of the grunties))
twinblader

Post by twinblader »

WhiteAngelIsuzu wrote:there also in root town?! I thought they were just in Delta: Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground

I just like to say the proper name is Grima Raef Cathedral
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

twinblader wrote:

I just like to say the proper name is Grima Raef Cathedral
Fail..... this: http://redbutton.net/wp-content/cathedral.JPG is the cathedral IRL.
H-F-HG is a copy of the cathedral in the german city Köln. It is also pointed out in the epitaph.
epitaph of twilight wrote:...Power - all now to droplets turned in the temple of Arche Koeln....

And we all know that Emma, the person who wrote the epitaph was german, so this perfectly fits!