Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:25 pm
- Location: Aqua Capital, Mac Anu
Wavemaster, I dont like close combat. I love to keep a distance
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:11 am
- Location: WA
i would be a twin blade for all types of blades are awsome and shugo is a twin blade
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:07 pm
- Location: traveling with blackrose
i would be a twin blade cause of their speed
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:54 pm
- Location: watching Nuke getting squished by grunty
aah, but speed isn't everything young Jedi... me, my choice would be either Long Arm or Wavemaster
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:33 pm
I used to (when I was younger) ALWAYS want to just smash through everything as a huge fatassed warrior. I played Conquer Online, and I got into being a mage.
As long as the Wavemasters this time have GOOD offensive freaking spells. >.> I absolutely hated going through a dungeon with a wavemaster that sat on his/her ass the WHOLE time, and just healed. I'd have to tell it to use spells EVERY INITIATED BATTLE.
Edit: And who's to say we can't have sub-classes? Wavemaster Dogs running around with wands in their mouths. xP
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:51 pm
i would be a heavy blade so that i could be a samurai
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:19 pm
i be a twin blade like kite and shugo
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:28 am
- Location: You can locate me in "The World"
I would obviously be a wavemaster because they are good for healing and such. The long range is good for living longer lol. All those elemental skills are cool and wavemaster is my favorite class.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:52 am
- Location: Collecting players memebers addresses
i'd love to be a twinblade because of the sheer speed of those very stylish weapons is so unbelivible
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:42 am
- Location: In the shadows...
Sora_TwinBlade wrote:i'd love to be a twinblade because of the sheer speed of those very stylish weapons is so unbelivible
id wanna be a heavy blade oh are you new or not
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:13 am
- Location: up yours, got a problem?!
I would definitely be a twin blade because I'm short, thin, and the fastest guy in my class!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:31 pm
- Location: Liverpool/Nuneaton, UK
It'd have to be BladeMaster for me, strong enough to equip the better armor, but also more agile than the other 'heavyweight' classes.
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:37 am
- Location: the nearest book or computer store
Average joe, twin blade.
. Definitly twin blade.
Last edited by Hidden Blade
on Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:58 am
- Location: My homeplanet, Twezz.
I'd be a Wavemaster. They're great to have in a party because they have high SP so they can heal more and their SP replenishis faster so they wont have to wait too long or use a Mage's Soul.
- Posts: 410
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:18 pm
- Location: Hiding in a post-it note bush.
1. Twin Blade
4. Heavy axeman
Oh, and I really would like to be a twin blade doggy, or a samurai ninja
. Did you ever notice that "thin crisps
are the same shape as the dot in .hack? Im eating some dots right now
, YUM!Anyway, its not that i dont like heavy blades, i just dont want to be one, heck, Blackrose and Balmung (yes, mistral and kite and monnston......) are one of my fav. characters
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:43 am
- Location: Sore wa himitsu desu! ^_^
Werewolf. I'm pretty sure that is what Ouka is, and plus...y'know...most of the other classes don't appeal to me. I'd be a Werewolf or a Blademaster...but I would prefer the former.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:13 am
- Location: Around
I would be a twinblade and the best one at that.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:23 pm
- Location: Saving Kittens, Ending Worlds
Definetly a Twin Blader or Fighter, fast melee combat is for me.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:56 pm
id have to say longarm....you can use spells to some point and still do good and fast mele damage...and the weapons look to cool
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:58 pm
- Location: In Mac Anu with Mia and Elk