How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
IloveEndrance
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by IloveEndrance » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:01 am

I beat them all! but there is somethings I didn't do... like  Find Mia again, I will do that though! I miss MIa :(

But I beat them and they are all great!! good luck to you beating the rest of the games :D

User avatar
.khun
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: a university, graving to survive in this city

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by .khun » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:52 pm

IloveEndrance wrote:I beat them all! but there is somethings I didn't do... like  Find Mia again, I will do that though! I miss MIa :(

But I beat them and they are all great!! good luck to you beating the rest of the games :D
 in the game do we really need to find mia back?

User avatar
AzureShadow
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:04 am
Location: the shadows

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by AzureShadow » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:55 pm

you dont have to its just a side quest

User avatar
IloveEndrance
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by IloveEndrance » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:17 am

.khun wrote:
IloveEndrance wrote:I beat them all! but there is somethings I didn't do... like  Find Mia again, I will do that though! I miss MIa :(

But I beat them and they are all great!! good luck to you beating the rest of the games :D
 in the game do we really need to find mia back?

Yeah like AzureShadow said, it's just a sidequest  but you can play as Mia again and theres cutscenes! which i haven't seen because it's hard Lol :D Lots and Lots of Data Bugs.

User avatar
Tri-edgeXHaseo fan
Posts: 677
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: The Abyss of Time.

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by Tri-edgeXHaseo fan » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:50 pm

I beat the whole game! :D

User avatar
IloveEndrance
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by IloveEndrance » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:46 pm

Tri-edgeXHaseo fan wrote:I beat the whole game! :D

Cool! :D do you have any tips on   the Mia quest?, 15 levels!! :D lol  -thanks

User avatar
wernid19
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Location: Turn left three times.
Contact:

Re:

Post by wernid19 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:50 pm

Daichi wrote:i think tht 98% of this forun have beaten them
I'm in the 2%. I couldn't bring myself to train for hours to get to the right level so I could beat Skeith. It was like the first Kingdom Hearts, you could do everything and not level up at all, but after you beat the dragon, its impossible to beat Riku until you gain another 20 levels. (I was level 40 when I fought Riku the first time.)

User avatar
ShinoBee
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:02 am
Location: The Bay Area

Re: Re:

Post by ShinoBee » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:11 am

wernid19 wrote:
Daichi wrote:i think tht 98% of this forun have beaten them
I'm in the 2%. I couldn't bring myself to train for hours to get to the right level so I could beat Skeith. It was like the first Kingdom Hearts, you could do everything and not level up at all, but after you beat the dragon, its impossible to beat Riku until you gain another 20 levels. (I was level 40 when I fought Riku the first time.)
Just keep on leveling up in places one level higher than you (I suggest bringing a party). I think I beat Skeith when Kite was around level 30. Also, make sure Blackrose does all the hitting, and that you're stocked up a lot on healing supplies.

User avatar
twinbladePker
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:32 pm
Location: Carmina Gadelica

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by twinbladePker » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:33 pm

i beat em all...they were fun only thing i didnt like was the gruntys... they were so fugly to look at :vom:

User avatar
akroma
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: germany

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by akroma » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:43 pm

i just started infection... i'll beat it soon (a week or so)

User avatar
ShinoBee
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:02 am
Location: The Bay Area

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by ShinoBee » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:46 pm

twinbladePker wrote:i beat em all...they were fun only thing i didnt like was the gruntys... they were so fugly to look at :vom:
Finally someone agrees with me. :D

i2lovedothackersbbs
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:32 pm

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by i2lovedothackersbbs » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:22 pm

i beat it. the only things i found hard are skeith, cubia (the last time), the mia ressurection dungeon.

User avatar
sinikui
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:04 pm
Location: S.C

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by sinikui » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:27 pm

yea ive also beaten them all and I never had to repeat a boss even once not skeath are anything but I did have to repeat the very last mission on quarintine its the mission that you have to go down to the bottom of a dungeon that has like 16 floors and data drain pretty much every monster on the way without dying and it took me four tries to finally complete it so have fun with that level.

User avatar
wernid19
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Location: Turn left three times.
Contact:

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by wernid19 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:15 am

If I died at the end of a hard dungeon that I had leveled up a lot in, I usually turned off my PS2 and didn't play it again for a week. XD

User avatar
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress
Posts: 2095
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 10:18 pm
Location: Icolo @Home

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by Alkaid_loves_Haseo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:39 am

That's exactally what I do. I get sick of it and don't want to play it for a while. Lol. Unless, it's the only game I want to play at the time, then I just come back to it in like an hour. ^-^

User avatar
DualBlade Aiden
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by DualBlade Aiden » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:01 am

Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:That's exactally what I do. I get sick of it and don't want to play it for a while. Lol. Unless, it's the only game I want to play at the time, then I just come back to it in like an hour. ^-^
Yeah, same here, I haven't beat Infection yet, not even close actually.

User avatar
sinikui
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:04 pm
Location: S.C

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by sinikui » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:10 pm

yeah But if you dont play it again and finish the level then the game wins use that anger to get through the game faster

User avatar
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower
Posts: 2541
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:25 pm
Location: Somewhere outside Detroit.

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by Erranty » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:36 pm

I didnt get every item, but I beat every game with no cheat device ( the first time ).
I even did  the Guardian fight where mia comes back, THAT WAS HARD!

User avatar
wernid19
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Location: Turn left three times.
Contact:

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by wernid19 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:06 pm

sinikui wrote:yeah But if you dont play it again and finish the level then the game wins use that anger to get through the game faster
Tried it, didn't work. I usually play worse if I'm mad anyway. The original games weren't as fast paced as I wanted them to be, after playing GU I don't think I can go back and do it.

User avatar
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress
Posts: 2095
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 10:18 pm
Location: Icolo @Home

Re: How many people have beaten the first series of .hack???

Post by Alkaid_loves_Haseo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:14 pm

I can't play when I'm frustrated. I went back and tried to play them again after playing GU, but it killed me. I was so frustrated at it for that, I put it down again. I like the storyline, but it was too slow and too long, I guess.

Post Reply