Does anyone have a completion list?

Discuss all the .hack games!
Genesismagician

Does anyone have a completion list?

Post by Genesismagician »

A couple years ago I had constructed a list of everything in all 3 volumes of GU, I posted it on two forums, dothack.com and dothackportal.com, but as I'm sure you all know, those two sites are gone. The files themselves were kept on my 500GB external hard drive, but that died on me last year and I was wondering if anyone has a complete list of everything for all 3 volumes? What I'm looking for is...

Area Word List
Accessory List
Armor List
Weapon List
Quest List
Item List
Ryu Book List

And anything else you have...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
SSJScygoku

Re: Does anyone have a completion list?

Post by SSJScygoku »

^_^ You could try asking if they still have the data on their facebook pace https://www.facebook.com/dothackportal?ref=ts&fref=ts, unfortunately I don't know anyone who saved the information your asking for.
Genesismagician

I seriously doubt Icy would give me what I'm asking for... Her and I never really got along and she banned me from Portal before she closed the forums... I had constructed the lists myself with ALOT of google searching, and I posted them on portal and dothack.com, but since both sights are gone now, I can't get them back. All the sites I've found that had that information before have been shut down as well, so getting it all back again is not something I can do...
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

Umm it depends on how detailed ya want the lists to be, but I'm sure between the wiki, faqs, and what I've got it shouldn't take terribly long to rebuild them.

Rebirth:
Simple Bracelet - Lv.1
Simple Necklace - Lv.1
Seal of Ya Wang - Lv.1
Crown of Lu Ming - Lv.1
Medic Badge - Lv.1
etc. etc.

For the accessory list for example would that be enough data? Or were you looking for stats, places to obtain them, and whatever else? Cause that would complicate things alil bit.
Genesismagician

I love to complicate things, it makes people who help me love me so much more. :P

The more data, the better, but anything you have would be so very highly appreciated. I would like item name, item level, item stats, item locations, pretty much every tiny detail... I'm gonna need it for some "special" project I'm working on, but like I said... Any info would be great.

I'm playing through all 3 GU games as we speak and gathering every single item that I can get my hands on and writing down everything as I go, but I could always use some help.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^^' ah I see, not the most viable option open to you though I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask and would save you searched/replaying the games to acquire the information.
Dekaid

Post by Dekaid »

Right now playing through .hack//G.U. myself and for post-game (Completion of Book of 1000 and all that), I've always been relying on walkthroughs. They have an area word for every item there is in the game. It ain't really hard to find aswell.

But... I don't know what your "special" project could be if it hasn't been done already, except if your are going to list down every stat of every item there is.
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

For Rebirth starting with this faq'd help: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/928400-hack ... faqs/45577
Solid list of many things including weapons/armor w/locations but no stats (and strangely no accessories listed), keywords and so on.

Then from the wiki for example the armor list: http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Armor#The_World_R:2
Not broken up by game and no location data but its got the stats and even the japanese writing of each item if thats of interest.

On my pages: http://lindzchan.pafu.org/dothack/rebirth/armor.php
I break 'em up by game, list stats, and locations (a few lack 'em though which I hope ta rectify the next time I can replay the games).

Thats 3 solid sources to cannibalize an frankenstein together lol.

btw seeing the wiki's R:1 armor list so painfully incomplete is bugging the heck outta me. Maybe I'll dedicate an evening to filling it all in someday @_@
Genesismagician

Your assistance has been a huge help, thank you. If I could ask for one more tiny thing... The one thing I've been searching for and can't find anywhere.... The game images. *I know, super vague*, more specifically, the icons associated with items, ect. The icon that represents the Health Drink and Sprite Drops use one icon, the icons that represent the weapons use something else... I can't seem to find them anywhere, not even in google image searches for screenshots... I would just take screenshots myself, but I shattered my cell phone last week so I'm a bit SOL at the moment.

Btw, as for my project, I'm not mentioning anything about it as I want it to be ready for public view before I start babbling on about it...
Dekaid

Post by Dekaid »

I've taken some screenshots from the Book of 1000 in Vol. 3:
Something like this?
Genesismagician

That's EXACTLY what I'm looking for! Would you be able to do the others for me to?
Dekaid

Post by Dekaid »

No problem, here they are:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

@.@ so if your project something along the lines of: The .hack desktop screen with all the various categories of items/weapons/armours/spells with stats/locations? Which can be used for the item completion event.
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

Genesismagician wrote:Btw, as for my project, I'm not mentioning anything about it as I want it to be ready for public view before I start babbling on about it...
Keeping it secret won't stop people from guessing!

I'm betting on a super spiffy pdf guide!
Genesismagician

I didn't know my thread turned into a guessing game? lol

Thanks for the icons though, I highly appreciate it. :D

No hints on my project because you wouldn't believe me if I told you anyways. lol