New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
SSJScygoku

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by SSJScygoku » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Nima wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:27 am
Hiya. Been lurking for over a decade and a half, thought I might as well finally introduce myself
:D Welcome fellow dothacker! You are now upgraded from lurker to poster xD

Glad to see another long time fan, especially one thats not checked back on the site in so long though it is the main fansite you find when searching ^-^ I recall checking here often for updates and the latest news.

?-? did you ever pick up the boxsets as i'm assuming the tv wasn't the most efficient way to watch the series?

Nima

Post by Nima » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:51 am

SSJScygoku wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:23 pm
?-? did you ever pick up the boxsets as i'm assuming the tv wasn't the most efficient way to watch the series?
What if I told you that I've avoided most of the spoilers all this time and I'm watching through it for the first time right now? Looking for a DVD copy to buy since it doesn't seem to be available for(legal) streaming anywhere.

Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:21 am

Nima wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:27 am
Wished desperately for .hack//FRAGMENT to come out in the US, but alas, it wasn't meant to be.
With the power of fandom, there has been many groups throughout the years that made this possible for everyone. Currently you can play with a legit or illegitimate copy of .hack//FRAGMENT, following some simple steps, and you too can play the game both ONLINE and in semi-English translation.

Nima wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:51 am
Looking for a DVD copy to buy since it doesn't seem to be available for(legal) streaming anywhere.
A topic that came up last month in our Discord chatroom. I did some research and found Hulu has SIGN and Roots for streaming. Crunchyroll has the pages for all the series but no videos as their partnership with Funimation ended. Netflix does not have any. And FUNimation's streaming service has them all; with the exception of a few side stories i.e. LIMINALITY, GIFT, Returner, Beyond the World, and Thanatos Report.

SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:25 pm

Nima wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:51 am
What if I told you that I've avoided most of the spoilers all this time and I'm watching through it for the first time right now? Looking for a DVD copy to buy since it doesn't seem to be available for(legal) streaming anywhere.
xD then I'd say thats some dedication on holding off watching the series and missing so many spoilers for it~ How are you enjoying the series so far?

Also Erroneous said FUNi's website is about the only one to have them but i'm pretty sure you need to be a member to watch them ^^'