New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
BlackReapersWolf92
Posts:13
Joined:Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:29 pm
Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by BlackReapersWolf92 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:51 am

I just bought a ps4 and last recode over eBay. So I'll have all the games for G. U.

User avatar
SSJScygoku
Posts:1033
Joined:Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm
Location:"The World"

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by SSJScygoku » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:28 pm

BlackReapersWolf92 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:46 am
I've been into it since middle school so pretty much 16 to 17 years. I would check out the manga for .Hack//Roots. Haseo always intrigued me
xD wow so quite awhile then~ Back then we had .hack galore out but nowadays there is very little new info besides from unofficial translations of Japanese only manga,novels and games ^^'

:3 GU series had a fair amount of manga and novels,though I hope you picked them up some time ago given Tokyopop went bust lol

BlackReapersWolf92
Posts:13
Joined:Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:29 pm

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by BlackReapersWolf92 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:15 pm

SSJScygoku wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:28 pm
BlackReapersWolf92 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:46 am
I've been into it since middle school so pretty much 16 to 17 years. I would check out the manga for .Hack//Roots. Haseo always intrigued me
xD wow so quite awhile then~ Back then we had .hack galore out but nowadays there is very little new info besides from unofficial translations of Japanese only manga,novels and games ^^'

:3 GU series had a fair amount of manga and novels,though I hope you picked them up some time ago given Tokyopop went bust lol
I know tokyopop had the best stuff to read. I read GU on manga browser on my phone. I was disappointed that Tokyopop stopped doing graphic novels

User avatar
SSJScygoku
Posts:1033
Joined:Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm
Location:"The World"

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by SSJScygoku » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:10 am

BlackReapersWolf92 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:15 pm
I know tokyopop had the best stuff to read. I read GU on manga browser on my phone. I was disappointed that Tokyopop stopped doing graphic novels
I think they have continued but only a small number of titles,though would have been nice if whenever they decide to release more they fix all the mistranslations in the .hack media xD

Just a heads up if you do plan to own them physically some of the manga/novels are rare i.e. .hack//G.U. novel 3 and .hack//LINK vol 3 so if you find them cheap in ebay auctions or second hand shops best to pick them up ^_^

User avatar
Paracels
Posts:7
Joined:Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:16 am
Contact:

I'm Paracels

Post by Paracels » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:02 am

I played a long time ago the original series. I just bought G.U. Last Recode and am thoroughly immersed in The World. I joined so I could use the search feature to find long lost checklists and guides that will serve me usefully along the way.

User avatar
SSJScygoku
Posts:1033
Joined:Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm
Location:"The World"

Re: I'm Paracels

Post by SSJScygoku » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:07 am

Paracels wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:02 am
I played a long time ago the original series. I just bought G.U. Last Recode and am thoroughly immersed in The World. I joined so I could use the search feature to find long lost checklists and guides that will serve me usefully along the way.
Sorry for the late reply, :3 nice to hear you played the originals way back when hopefully when they didn't cost a fortune and that you are enjoying Last Recode~

xD a shame they only released a guide book for vol 1, how far have you gotten?

User avatar
Paracels
Posts:7
Joined:Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:16 am
Contact:

Arena

Post by Paracels » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:24 am

SSJScygoku wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:07 am
Paracels wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:02 am
I played a long time ago the original series. I just bought G.U. Last Recode and am thoroughly immersed in The World. I joined so I could use the search feature to find long lost checklists and guides that will serve me usefully along the way.
Sorry for the late reply, :3 nice to hear you played the originals way back when hopefully when they didn't cost a fortune and that you are enjoying Last Recode~

xD a shame they only released a guide book for vol 1, how far have you gotten?
I had just passed the arena when that expansion got released.

ab3787
Posts:6
Joined:Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:48 am

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by ab3787 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:51 am

Hello, I'm Fah from Thailand. Nice to meet you all :) ฝาก ถอน 2541

User avatar
SSJScygoku
Posts:1033
Joined:Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm
Location:"The World"

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by SSJScygoku » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:52 am

ab3787 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:51 am
Hello, I'm Fah from Thailand. Nice to meet you all :) ฝาก ถอน 2541
^(^-^) Welcome to the forum fellow dothacker!

:3 Most people are on the discord~

ab3787
Posts:6
Joined:Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:48 am

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by ab3787 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:06 am

SSJScygoku wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:52 am
ab3787 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:51 am
Hello, I'm Fah from Thailand. Nice to meet you all :)
^(^-^) Welcome to the forum fellow dothacker!

:3 Most people are on the discord~
Hiya~ what is discord?

VanillaSkyCrawler
Posts:1
Joined:Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:47 am

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by VanillaSkyCrawler » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:01 pm

Hey, dot hackers! I'm new to the boards, but not to the fandom! I used to record .hack//SIGN episodes on VHS so I could rewatch them, and eagerly awaited each new volume of the game in the time between releases. I sold many-a-game if I didn't have the money saved up when it was time for a new .hack, because I just couldn't wait.

Now here I am, still just in love with the series as I was as a kid. Still have all of my old .hack games and manga and whatnot, as well as some new items in the collection. Just got Fragment running in English today too finally, so looking forward to playing that!

User avatar
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department
Posts:1577
Joined:Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:44 am
Location:Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by Erroneous » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:26 pm

VanillaSkyCrawler wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:01 pm
Hey, dot hackers! I'm new to the boards, but not to the fandom! I used to record .hack//SIGN episodes on VHS so I could rewatch them, and eagerly awaited each new volume of the game in the time between releases. I sold many-a-game if I didn't have the money saved up when it was time for a new .hack, because I just couldn't wait. Now here I am, still just in love with the series as I was as a kid. Still have all of my old .hack games and manga and whatnot, as well as some new items in the collection. Just got Fragment running in English today too finally, so looking forward to playing that!


Welcome!

Post Reply