New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
d5t

New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by d5t »

While cleaning out the off-topic forum, the "introduce me" thread was deleted.
Last edited by d5t on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Update to global announcement
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Awww......quite a shame. :( Had quite a few good memories in there. Oh well....hopefully there will be some n00bs that will post in here and in the process, create some new memories. Although, we could always re-introduce ourselves I suppose. Eh....maybe I will do that when I am not feeling quite so lazy, and if there are some people that have already introduced themselves.
Murray

Post by Murray »

I suppose I'll be the first n00b to introduce myself then! Hmm.. How do I go about this.. Hi everyone! I just joined and you all can call me Murray! <( " )^ *waves* I just found this board from the other Project GU page. Umm.. I look forward to meeting all of you!
I suppose.. maybe a little about myself?.. I have no examples to go on, this is tough...

I live in PA and like sketching and writing, usually combining the two to make my own little comics. Umm.. I luff .hack! I hate grunty racing! I think I'm a friendly person.. Little nervous around the mods but I'm slowly getting over my mod-phobia.

I hope more people post here soon! C'mon people!!
rain

Post by rain »

Well iI still consider myself a n00b to the world. I can say anyone and everyone can just call me rain.. picked for the love of rainstorms and wet weather. ( I just love siting out in the rain listening to it) Im a very outgoing person . I play alot of contact and none contact sport. I just love takeing my ski out the a big storm. makes the wakes fun to ride. There isent much to say about myself. the way i found out about .hack was seeing it aired on tv. that got me intrested and from there here i am.
Any ?'s about me just ask... I dont bite..............(much)
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Welcome to the boards...in order for me to do that...I'd have to put my original avatar and original sig. O, the good days.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards Murray and Rain. I used to live near the good 'ol Keystone state not to long ago. I used to live in Delaware before we all moved out to Missouri. Anywho, enough about me for now. Make sure that you read the rules, post lots, and of course have fun. If you have any questions regarding the board, do not be afraid to ask any of the mods or admins. That is what we are here for. We are here to help make and keep this a great place to be.

I will now re-introduce myself. I am currently 18 yrs. old(3/14/86), I am a male, and I live in Missouri. I have lived in Delaware for about 17 years, but I was originally born in Missouri, so I kinda think of this as returning to my roots. I enjoy fishing, playing soccer, paintball, knee boarding, wakeboarding, snowboarding, roller blading, surfin', boogie boardin', body surfin', operating a waverunner, and reading. As you can tell by my profile, I am currently attending Westminster College. If you are looking around for colleges, I definitely suggest that you consider this one, or at least give it's website a look. http://www.westminster-mo.edu/

First got into .hack// from watching the show one Saturday night, and it hooked me and I have loved it ever since then. I'm a pretty friendly guy, I am always willing to help out anyone if they need any help. Hmm..I dunno it is sort odd to talk about ones personality. Well, if you want to find out more about me, you could always IM me or ask some of the people that have been on here for a long time.

Well, I'll see ya guys around the board. Laters! 8)
rain

Post by rain »

ohh i see u paintball... i do aswell . what kind of gun do you own,, i have a 03 srt
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Post by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 »

I don't care if I'm not a mod anymore, but take it to the PMs guys; we're starting to get off-topic.

Anyway, welcome to the boards newbies! I haven't had a chance to give my normal introduction, but I guess I might as well drop a few lines saying hello. Like Beowulf said, don't be afraid to ask admins and mods any questions you might have, or any of the other long-time posters on the boards.

Following in Beowulf's lead, I'll also reintroduce myself. I am ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317, and go usually by the gaming name and callsign "CybeRaveN" due to the combination of my pilot experience and ownageness of games. I am 16 years old (2/1/88), a Male, and live in San Antonio, Texas. While I am currently in Texas, I am originally from Omaha, Nebraska, and moved around in the midwest before comming here. So, most of my interests include alot of sports, including our great all-American backyard football, soccer, running, and other just kind of out-door-y types of things. I am an Olympic class marksman (.177 Precision Air, 10 metre 3 position) and enjoy shooting a whole lot, and average about a 285. I currently attend the Design and Technology Academy at Roosevelt High School. I am a member of the JROTC unit there, and am the Assistant S3 for those of you who know what it is. Other than that, I am currently working towards my private pilot's licence, and am also currently very busy dating my wonderful and very beautiful girlfriend who you know as DarkRealmsAngel.

I got into .hack when a friend of mine let me borrow his fansubs long before .hack was in the US. I got hooked on .hack//SIGN pretty quick, and began to make desktops. Finding some artwork on this forum, I figured I would join and therefore became part of the community, and later became somewhat immortalized to the older members through the fanfic for the .hack project, .hack//SHATTERED (go read it!). Until last week, I was also a member of the moderation staff of this board, however due to unforseen circumstances and some horrible grammar, I was removed from my position. However, if you do have any board questions or simply want someone to talk to, most people around here find me to be a pretty cool guy, so feel free to hit me up on AIM or the like. Anyhow, I think thats just about everything I have to say, so I just want to wrap it up and say once again, welcome to the boards, and I hope to see y'all around!
Dark Carbunkle

Hiya!

Post by Dark Carbunkle »

Hello all. Im a new member here, as my title implies. I found this wonderful litte forum thanks to my IRL friend, Murray.

Hmm..now a bit about me...

Im 15 and live in York, Pennsylvania. I like to play video games, watch anime, read manga, and browse the web.

I've only been so fortunate as to see the .hack//sign anime. I havent read any of the anime, though.

I mainly like to play RPG-style video games. Some of my favorite games are Final Fantasy 6/7/8/9/Tactics Advance, Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, Advance Wars, Seiken Densetsu 3, and Sword Of Mana.

I really like to listen to music, and since the list of my favorite bands is too long i'll just list my favorite types. I really like techno, rock, and punk rock. I like a little metal and some orchestral. I despise country and I dont really like rap all that much.

Well yeah..there's me. If you want to know anything else just ask. ^.^
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards Dark Carbunkle. Make sure that you read the rules, post lots, and most important have fun. If you have any questions about the board, its rules, or just general, feel free to PM any of the mods/admins. We are here to help. In addition, there are lots of regulars around here that would be more then happy to answer any question that you have. Make sure that you skim over all the older topics that were made. This place is full of infomation that you really won't find elsewhere. Well, that being said and done, I'll see ya around the board. Laters! 8)
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards. Have fun and post lots, lol.
FLARE of the Crimson Flam
Location: Making deals with higher beings, and chasing Amit Paul down.

Post by FLARE of the Crimson Flam »

Since ev1 re-introduced themselves I'll do it too. Yo I'm FLARE. I am 14 and I live in OK. I'm in the band at my school and play the ALTO SAX. I enjoy playing soccer and tennis. I play pretty much any new game that comes out. I also enjoy reading and if you have any questions ask. I hope I can become friends with ya and see yall later.

BTW welcome to the boards all ye newcomers.
southprk256

Post by southprk256 »

i'm 17/m/virginia have pix if anyone is interested p.m. me
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

I guess I shall to then...

I'm 15, soon to be 16. Anyways, I can't read Kanji...and I absolutely still am a fanatic of .hack. I keep hoping that AI Buster and Zero come out in english ^^;;;. Anyways, welcome all new peoples.
Caranthir

Post by Caranthir »

Didn't notice this. SHould of p[osted this 15 posts ago >.< ANyway, I'm 14, live in PA., (nae\\ear Allentown) and obsess over Phantasy Star Online, and .Hack. Whoot. -insert giggle- And I wanna be a football player. I currently am 5'7" and weigh 123 pounds. Anyways, what else... Oh! I'm a guy. And Yes, I giggle. >.> Don't ask.
Later alls. ^_^
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards, have fun.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards Caranthir. Make sure that you have read the rules, and if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Have fun posting and I'll see ya around the boards. Laters! 8)
Caranthir

Post by Caranthir »

Thanks man. :) I feel loved here ^__^ lol. Sorry.
rain

Post by rain »

football huh?? guess i realy dident say much about that. lol i can start over right??

im 15/m/Ca
215lbs 6,4 enojoys lots of contact sports,(i want to play hocky) i played football for my school had an ok season i started both way. offence and defence. i ALSO like to take my jet ski out every now and then a seadoo gtx 2002 155hp i think? other then when football season is in progress im doing something on the net i try to get a life outisde of the net i enjoy going to a gym and haveing a small workout

and if your wondering why my name is rain... i like siting in the rain outside listening to it hit the water and the top deck by the fly bridge sootheing to listen to and relax. any questions about me just pm me im very socialable
Sinvil

Post by Sinvil »

Hi all,

Names Pat. Youve probly already seen me around on the forums just posting away. Im currently a senior in highschool and applying to Penn State with an assumed major in Graphic Design. I currently play alot of video games due to the holiday season ambush that the companies have provided. I fell like ive been bombarded with good titles everywhere ><. Non the less i look forward to spending some time hanging out on the forum, reading up on .hack, and sharing my ideas. Feel free to PM me anytime if you need something.

Thanks