New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
AlkaidFarron17

Re: Hey

Post by AlkaidFarron17 »

Hi! I only played the Reminisce but I know a lot. Nice to meet ya all! =)
Hehe =)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Hey

Post by Kaori »

AlkaidFarron17 wrote:Hi! I only played the Reminisce but I know a lot. Nice to meet ya all! =)
Hehe =)
Welcome, I never played any of them except link.
Agito

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by Agito »

Haiii Haiii~ Nice to meet everyone =D I've always been more of an observer when it came to visiting the dothackers website, and appreciating the news you guys had to offer (since 2008 or so) And I just thought to myself that I should totally join in and get to know more .hack// fans that share the same interests as me :D So I hope I can be good friends with as many people as possible, thank you for having me~ :D

And eto~~~ I'm 19, from the UK =D Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~~~ ^o^
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Welcome to the boards everyone. I hope you all have fun and don't forget to talk about .hack once in awhile.
kazumitakashi

Post by kazumitakashi »

Heeeey *w*
I'm new here @_@'
My name is Kazumi Takashi <3
I'm 20 years old and I'm from Brazil ;_; (unfortunately T0T) and I am descending of Japanese >3
(my mom o/)
I love change my color hair and I'm cosplayer ò_ó

I try to register a lot of time here BUUUUUUUUT I'm a stupid and I NEVER thought in write "dot hack" in the answer >_>'
Oh my . . .
Well . . . I'm a BIIIIIIG FAN of .hack//Series
I read almost everything, I watch everything, playing all games 100%, and I want friends with I can talk about .hack ;__;
I don't know ANYONE like that ;_:
My favorite character are Atoli(I identify with her), Misaki Ryou (Haseo/sora), Hokuto (Ai Buster) and Kaoru <3(Elk/Endrance)
I looooove .hack//SIGN <3

oh yeah !
Follow me and ask me in my ask-tumblr from Atoli ! :3
http://asktoatoli.tumblr.com
Atoli like that Ò_ó

I hope I can be good friends *w*
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards. Have fun and don't be afraid to talk to people personally. I'm glad there's another fellow Hokuto fan out there.
kazumitakashi

Post by kazumitakashi »

Thx ><'
Hokuto makes me angry because she's soooo smart D:
I love her ._.
Wow ! someone read .hack//Ai buster ? :0
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Japanese-Brazilian... Wow, I'm a pervert.
kazumitakashi

Post by kazumitakashi »

why u say that ? o_o' /scary
(okay, but I'm laughing a lot xD)

I don't like Brazil T3T
All very expensive and never sell things I like(I have to import)
rly D:
I'm happy to have Japanese blood >_>' (and French)

Brazil everyone is so . . . lazy and like bad things D: (of course has exceptions)
I never talk with a Brazilian about .hack for example . . . nobody knows D;
(or know a bit)

I'm a Alien D:
Konpeki Ken Kitsune

Post by Konpeki Ken Kitsune »

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!

My name is Darryl but I go by my middle name Kenneth in honor of my late grandfather. I get dragged into a lot of things with my friends which led me to be a furry :D Before that I was so in love with the color azure blue from .hack that my friend made this little fursona for me! Hence I call myself Kenneth the Azure Fox. I'm 19, live in Michigan and have been obsessed with .Hack since I played the first game! Also I watch a lot of anime and read a few books, the only manga I've read are the .hack AI novels. I'm really shy sometimes but I love to meet people! Lastly I'm writing a novel of my own but I'm having trouble putting up a convincing story X3 but I've been told the plot in interesting! I hope to talk to everyone and feel free to talk to me!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Welcome Darryl welcome. Please stick around and let us get to know you. At first you might think us crazy, but after you get to know us you'll realize that we're just insane.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

GamerKale wrote:Welcome Darryl welcome. Please stick around and let us get to know you. At first you might think us crazy, but after you get to know us you'll realize that we're just insane.
Don't reveal the secret!

Anyways, welcome and have lots of fun.
kazumitakashi

Post by kazumitakashi »

Everyone here has love in his heart ;_;
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Konpeki Ken Kitsune wrote:Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!

My name is Darryl but I go by my middle name Kenneth in honor of my late grandfather. I get dragged into a lot of things with my friends which led me to be a furry :D Before that I was so in love with the color azure blue from .hack that my friend made this little fursona for me! Hence I call myself Kenneth the Azure Fox. I'm 19, live in Michigan and have been obsessed with .Hack since I played the first game! Also I watch a lot of anime and read a few books, the only manga I've read are the .hack AI novels. I'm really shy sometimes but I love to meet people! Lastly I'm writing a novel of my own but I'm having trouble putting up a convincing story X3 but I've been told the plot in interesting! I hope to talk to everyone and feel free to talk to me!
Welcomez!!! XD ANd I would love to read what you have written sometime. I am a writter myself not pro yet but I enjoy writting in my free time. Well welcome to the boards! Have fun!
Konpeki Ken Kitsune

Shiori wrote:
Konpeki Ken Kitsune wrote:Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!

Welcomez!!! XD ANd I would love to read what you have written sometime. I am a writter myself not pro yet but I enjoy writting in my free time. Well welcome to the boards! Have fun!
If I ever finish it I will! And no worries I'm insane myself so you guys will be like family :D HURRAY FOR INASNITY!!!
kite//sugo

Post by kite//sugo »

Started watching High School of the Dead again and thought of the site, thought I'd come back and RP some to get my creative mind thinking again.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Well then welcome backz ^_^
Renjouku

Post by Renjouku »

Hey guys! I'm the new guy ^^ or one of 'em

Welp, I'm a huge .hack fan who lives in the town of Lincoln California (yes we have one too). I'm nice, love to write and role play and actually have a .hack story of my own i'm writing! :D I'm excited to join the community and hope you guys accept me ^^
Konpeki Ken Kitsune

Welcome Pat :D hope you like this little paradise!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Renjouku, glad to have you on board the good ship dothack. If you're ever feeling whelmed shoot me a message, or if you prefer you can contact one of the actual mods/admins, such as our dear Helba, but that would just be silly.