New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
Hyuuga

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by Hyuuga »

*Gets into the Ovan costume*
Welcome to 'The World'......
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

Haseo's Girl wrote: I live in Wisconsin and am still a teen(not saying my age!)

Thats smart, I mean there's a whole bunch of freaks and 4chan user's here who can almost give me a scare.

I'm SnowManZero, probably at the top of the freaks list, And I'm Evil incarnate.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Hyuuga wrote:*Gets into the Ovan costume*
Welcome to 'The World'......
YOU STOLE THAT FROM HASEOXTH
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

Fcking n00bzor cant even come up a new phrase
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

So what? Never heard of people using another people's phrase or did you never heard of a thing called Trend kid? I'm just welcoming newbs (or n00bs?) using haseoxth's phrase that he commonly used in another forum besides, i'm just using nearly half of his phase (i don't use that cheesecake and casket part, only the welcome part) and you call THAT stealing?. So just get the f*ck out and help your troll to somebody else kid, you need it a lot. Backs on topic: *gets into Ovan costume* Welcome to 'The World'...... Newbs (or n00bs?)......
Zohar

Post by Zohar »

SnowManZero wrote:
Haseo's Girl wrote: I live in Wisconsin and am still a teen(not saying my age!)

Thats smart, I mean there's a whole bunch of freaks and 4chan user's here who can almost give me a scare.

I'm SnowManZero, probably at the top of the freaks list, And I'm Evil incarnate.
Ahahahaha.... (sad laughter...)

/b/tards are infecting the rest of the internets.... :(

Stay away from Anon! HE WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL!!!!

*cough cough* Regardless! Welcome everyone that has joined since I have! I'm new too, so we can be n00bs... TOGETHER! :D
Aura's Little Sister

Post by Aura's Little Sister »

Hi!I'm just an friendly .hack fan who loves Aura to death(LOL :lol: ).I'm 15 and I hope to enjoy my time here.
twinbladePker

Post by twinbladePker »

Aura's Little Sister wrote:Hi!I'm just an friendly .hack fan who loves Aura to death(LOL :lol: ).I'm 15 and I hope to enjoy my time here.
Welcome to the fourms ^-^
Shinovgf

Post by Shinovgf »

hello people first timer to this site so uh bear with me as i get used to your systems.
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

*Gets into Ovan costume*
Welcome... to 'The World'......
Shinovgf

Post by Shinovgf »

Ovan disturbs me much oh since i have no clue where to put this or if its allowed any one know the name of the bike mission song?
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

Oh no, Ovan is love. Btw, wrong section, post that question in either G.U. or OST forums.
Zohar

Post by Zohar »

Aura's Little Sister wrote:Hi!I'm just an friendly .hack fan who loves Aura to death(LOL :lol: ).I'm 15 and I hope to enjoy my time here.
Welcome! I was fifteen too until just today, actually! WOO FUN FACT FOR THE DAY!

Regardless, have a great time here! I love .hack so much!!! GAAAAH! :P You'll fit right in, I'm sure!

By the way... Aura is awesome! :)
tsukishi69

Post by tsukishi69 »

hello everyone im a huge fan of .hack//G.U. series i love it and well im an average otaku like most of you and im peaceful and sometimes quiet i love the moon and most of the anime manga j-"thing" fan and lover
Nolestia

Rising from the Dead

Post by Nolestia »

Well, I'm back from the grave ^^ sry about the inactivity. I guess I missed a lot. I lost my old comp and didn't get the URL from marthwmaster until a few days ago. Got lazy, and didn't get back until today. Needless to say, I'm happy to be back ^^
Shift

Post by Shift »

hello, Im Shift
Onikasu

Post by Onikasu »

Hey, I'm not really new here I just forgot all my old account info and re-found this place after getting my internet back after 3 months. :)
[Dot]Balmung

Post by [Dot]Balmung »

Hello, this is [dot]Balmung.
Currently i'm 18, and in highschool. I live in Washington. Me and my mother have had a difficult time, since we just moved out of our house, and into an apartment. Well, enough about that, lol.

I've been into .hack for awhile now, sadly i've never seen .hack//roots. I've almost finished .hack//G.U. Part 3 Redemption.

If you wish to know more, just ask. I'd be happy to answer any questions towards me.

^__^
birdchan

Post by birdchan »

. .; Theez boards are so confusing.. I sat there for half an hour trying to figure out why I couldn't post in this thread..

Anyway... hi, I am birdchan~ =)

I made the name because Atoli loves birds. And I also love birds, too. And I <3 Atoli. So... bird + atoli-chan = birdchan! ^_^

I am 21 years old, female of course, I got a 2 year degree in Commercial art(Graphic design), thinking about furthering it for a bachelor's in a graphic illustration specialization(computer artwork). I enjoy artwork(hand-drawn and digitalized), anime, anime/game ost's, and video games! :D

I luv the .hack// game franchise.. though I couldn't find //outbreak and //quarantine in rental, so I only beat //infection and //mutation. :/ BUT! I own .hack//GU vol 1 and 2, and I plan on getting vol 3 asap. ^^

DA account(there's random stuff, including mostly TF-related items... I really need to clean up my stuff..): http://godbird.deviantart.com./

If you play Maple Story(mmorpg..), I'm on the Scania server, mainly as Chubird(my soon-to-become-full-fledged Cleric/healer). ^-^

Anything else of interest... is left to your imagination.. >o>;
wixll

Post by wixll »

Hey whats up i'm Wixll The PKK/Pk (Which ever one i'm like today XD) i just happened to be interested in this BBS, so i decide to create an account