New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
Tri-Xth

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by Tri-Xth »

Welcome to The BBS of All World :P
`LoveChi

Post by `LoveChi »

Howdy. :) I'm Chi.
Nice to meet you people. I hope I can be of service here.
.hack// rocks my rpg world now..still stuck in vol.1 though..I can't wait no more
'till I get my hands on volumes 2&3 :D

Anyways, if ever anyone of you has an account on friendster
and interested on who I really am,
just check this out: http://www.friendster.com/lovechikiss

I ask alotta questions sometimes, and if you could and if you have
some spare time, bear with me :)
Right now, I'm stuck on something and want help from you who already
devasted vol.1

help needed here:
http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 16&t=14204

Thanks guys..
More power dothackers.net :)
.khun

Post by .khun »

`LoveChi wrote:Howdy. :) I'm Chi.
Nice to meet you people. I hope I can be of service here.
.hack// rocks my rpg world now..still stuck in vol.1 though..I can't wait no more
'till I get my hands on volumes 2&3 :D

Anyways, if ever anyone of you has an account on friendster
and interested on who I really am,
just check this out: http://www.friendster.com/lovechikiss

I ask alotta questions sometimes, and if you could and if you have
some spare time, bear with me :)
Right now, I'm stuck on something and want help from you who already
devasted vol.1

help needed here:
http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 16&t=14204

Thanks guys..
More power dothackers.net :)

irrashaimase!!! hope you enjoyed here! and dont worry of asking question to much, that make usually the dothackers happy.
so remember to read the rules. dont spam. and dont mess with other people such  AT: aura twillight
okay? enjoy your time here~!
`LoveChi

Post by `LoveChi »

.khun wrote: irrashaimase!!! hope you enjoyed here! and dont worry of asking question to much, that make usually the dothackers happy.
so remember to read the rules. dont spam. and dont mess with other people such  AT: aura twillight
okay? enjoy your time here~!
Thanks Sir .khun for the welcome and replying on my post! :)
Don't worry i wont take the guilt of brewing some sort of ruckus here. :D
Zohar

Post by Zohar »

HELLO! It's nice to meet all of you! *bows repeatedly*

My name is Calvin, but you can call me Zohar, Cigagis, Hobbes or pretty much anything you feel like. I love .hack// everything, ever since I first played //INFECTION when it came out. Since then, I've watched as much as I could of //SIGN, //LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT BRACELET, and //ROOTS, I've read //AI BUSTERS Vol 1 and I'm currently in the middle of //OUTBREAK (No, I don't take forever to beat games, I just didn't have a PS2 when I first played //INFECTION and didn't have one till about a month ago...). I've yet to play //GU, but I've read about it and I approve of what they've done!!

Anyway, other than .hack// I have interest in many mangas, animes, and books. I'm currently in highschool, but complicated math, theoretical physics, writing (poetry and stories) and many other things associated with intelligence fascinate me! Unforutnately, I'm a bit slow, so be nice if you start trying to discuss complicated things with me... o.O

Anything else you have an interest in myself, let me know and I'll tell you as best I can!

Also, if you have an RPs going that need members (I haven't had an opportunity to check yet) let me know! I've made a character and everything and I WANT TO PLAY!!!! >.<

Ok, bye for now!!! =D
TheOKComputer13

Post by TheOKComputer13 »

Welcome Zohar. I hope you like it here, and maybe we'll end up talking in more than just a welcome topic sometime.
armax

Post by armax »

maybe i'm late to introduce myself,,but here it is:

Hello!!Nice to meet you all fellow .hackers!!
I love playing all the .hack series,,and i also love .hack//4koma,,you guys should read it sometime,,it's hilarious!!
Now i'm playing the .hack//infection,,but i've beat all of the .hack//GU series,,including the FoP,,
please excuse me if i didn't use proper english,,okay??

Thanks a lot,,,
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Welcome Armax and others(?)
Crys Chaos

Post by Crys Chaos »

Hi there, name's Christian but I prefer Crys. I'm currently 19 years old and a video game maniac xD I'm from Germany but my English should be good enough for everyone to understand :yawinkle: I got to like .hack when I first watched .hack//SIGN during my eternal quest to find great anime. Since then I started to acquire every part of .hack I could get my hands on xD Well, besides Games I enjoy watching anime (as you might have already guessed) and reading manga.
If there's anything left you want to know, just ask ^_^ Oh, I should mention that I'm the kind of guy who checks on forums and such only once or twice a day, so don't expect any replies in a short period of time ^^'
Jakal Of Twilight

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

Crys Chaos wrote:Hi there, name's Christian but I prefer Crys. I'm currently 19 years old and a video game maniac xD I'm from Germany but my English should be good enough for everyone to understand :yawinkle: I got to like .hack when I first watched .hack//SIGN during my eternal quest to find great anime. Since then I started to acquire every part of .hack I could get my hands on xD Well, besides Games I enjoy watching anime (as you might have already guessed) and reading manga.
If there's anything left you want to know, just ask ^_^ Oh, I should mention that I'm the kind of guy who checks on forums and such only once or twice a day, so don't expect any replies in a short period of time ^^'

music....
WELCOME!!!
iM NOT USUALLY THIS HYPER...
Welcome to dothackers.net, I Jot welcome you Crys!!
TheEpitaphOfOblivion

Post by TheEpitaphOfOblivion »

Hey guys i'm totally new to this forum posting thing but yeah I'm TheEpitaphOfOblivion! And i hope to have alot of fun on the boards...by the way if anyone knows Kay he's my brother. (^_^)
Yashimiku

I'm Baccccck. :D

Post by Yashimiku »

Ello All My Fwends On This Site!

I Would Like To Say Sorry That I Haven't Been On Recently, And That I Am Back For Good Now! I've Been Grounded, So That's Why I Havent Been On, And Infact I'm Grounded Right Now So I'll Only Be Online On School Days! I Get Off Grounding Nov. 1st So Yeah!!

Thanks Everyone, Feel Free To PM Me.

:D
cvest100

Post by cvest100 »

Hey all!! I'm new to the .hack universe! I missed the original ones, but started here with Rebirth! Seems like a really sweet game, and I'm sure I'll be using these forums frequently!!!
CrimsonDragon

Post by CrimsonDragon »

Hi i'm CrimsonDragon, .hack// is one of my favourite games including few other series out there. English is my second language so excuse my mistake if you see one. I've played .hack//Infection, mutation and outbreak and .hack//G.U vol 1 and half way to vol. 2 only :? Watched .hack//Sign and .hack//Roots and that's it I guess. I'm not from the US, so not much contact with the novel or the manga of this series T_T. Anyway, mostly I'm obsessed with RPG games, Manga and Anime.
goldenxcr

Post by goldenxcr »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH !!!!
Been here for 3 days BUT I forgot to introduce myself...

Well, here goes...

Hello there, name's Brian here (call me xcr or goldenxcr), I'm new to this forum, so, hi to all the seniors *bows*
I'm not English by native so bear with me and my mistakes...

I started playing .hack only from the GU series onwards
Haven't seen any .hack anime tho... :(
Any 1 have a link/address to get (for free) any .hack manga?

That's it, thx every 1...
QueeNCHiM91489

Post by QueeNCHiM91489 »

Hi nice to meet ya :)
Ima n00b if ya hadnt noticed already lol
n I hope to make some friends on here
ZeroX25

Post by ZeroX25 »

Hey. I'm Kevin. And yesh ima .hack fan. I like Megaman and such o_o. People address me as Zero but since with another Zero just call me ZX25.
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

Welcome Fcking N00bZORs if you n00bs need help post it up unless your a Tard
I forbid you from going beyond the gate to the heaven

Hi guys Welcome to the BBS
Ryusuke

Post by Ryusuke »

Hey guys Ryusuke here. I'm 13 and livin in Malaysia. I'm chinese and i started playing .hack since vol.1 of g.u came out. i finished watchin roots and the whole g.u series. Hope i'll be welcome to post.
Haseo's Girl

Post by Haseo's Girl »

My name is Ashley Ferguson. I just started and got intrested quickly since I love Hack in fact I just bought vol.1 but I have watched all the animes of it that I am aware of the movies from the next three. I'm still going to buy them.
I loves video games, manga and anime. I live in Wisconsin and am still a teen(not saying my age!)
If you wish to chat that is fine. I think we can chat? Thats pretty much all there is to me.