New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
xeno kuriatsu

Re:

Postby xeno kuriatsu » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:53 pm

xeno wrote:hi I am xeno,I am 15 going on sixteen on sunday,my favorite anime would probly be Meitantei Conan A.K.A Case Closed,
my favorite manga is .Dot hack//Tasogare no udewa densetsu
I dont know what my favorite tv show in general is.
my favorite game would be chrono trigger for it's story and characters along with the other chrono games.

The above is me. I lost access to my original email address and I decided to re-register lol. I hope the no multiple accounts rule is waved this once because of the situation. sorry for the trouble :(

I'm xeno kuriatsu, I've kept that name for...damn, 14 years....maybe more :)
I've just recently gotten back into .hack mostly with last recode and I decided to start collecting again. I got the JP last recode LE, the .hack archives 01, and 03 today(both complete as far as I know except for the cd in 03)

My favourite anime has changed to Clannad, and clannad after story, and my favourite game is still Chrono Trigger, but tied to Chrono Cross, Radical Dreamers, and Xenogears. my favourite manga is....actually I hadn't thought about it.
My favourite TV show in general is probably Babylon 5.

SSJScygoku

Re: Re:

Postby SSJScygoku » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:44 pm

xeno kuriatsu wrote:The above is me. I lost access to my original email address and I decided to re-register lol. I hope the no multiple accounts rule is waved this once because of the situation. sorry for the trouble :(

I'm xeno kuriatsu, I've kept that name for...damn, 14 years....maybe more :)
I've just recently gotten back into .hack mostly with last recode and I decided to start collecting again. I got the JP last recode LE, the .hack archives 01, and 03 today(both complete as far as I know except for the cd in 03)

My favourite anime has changed to Clannad, and clannad after story, and my favourite game is still Chrono Trigger, but tied to Chrono Cross, Radical Dreamers, and Xenogears. my favourite manga is....actually I hadn't thought about it.
My favourite TV show in general is probably Babylon 5.

^-^ I'm sure if you contact the admins they will try and help you get your lost account~

d(^_^) Glad to see a returning long time dothacker! Wonderful that Last Recode helped guide you back to .hack and even more awesome with you supporting the Japanese release and even collecting those rare and pricey .hack//Archives~ Sometimes you can get lucky and Suruga-ya or yahoo auctions has the CD on its own if you are ever looking for it. Always nice to see .hack in the spotlight,especially with CyberConnect2(EN)'s posts mostly centring around .hack and most of the Super Fan Friday applicants show off their .hack related collections,music or cosplay n_n

xeno kuriatsu

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Postby xeno kuriatsu » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Thanks! :)

The seller said he found it and would send it out soon.
I'll have to check around incase its not sent to me.
I thought that name was familiar! Its awesome to be back :)

Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Postby Erroneous » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:06 am

xeno kuriatsu wrote:The above is me. I lost access to my original email address and I decided to re-register lol. I hope the no multiple accounts rule is waved this once because of the situation. sorry for the trouble :(

SSJScygoku wrote:^-^ I'm sure if you contact the admins they will try and help you get your lost account~

xeno kuriatsu wrote:Thanks! :)

If you like to have your account xeno returned, just PM me stating what e-mail was attached to xeno as proof/validation.

SSJScygoku

Postby SSJScygoku » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:50 pm

xeno kuriatsu wrote:Thanks! :)

The seller said he found it and would send it out soon.
I'll have to check around incase its not sent to me.
I thought that name was familiar! Its awesome to be back :)

^_^ Thats wonderful news! Hope they've shipped it by now~

?-? What name?

xeno kuriatsu

Postby xeno kuriatsu » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:47 pm

I saw your name: SSJScygoku on discord and couldn't place why it was familiar. I don't think we ever interacted previously, but I saw you post a lot.
Sadly they have not yet shipped it :( I'll ask tomorrow if they were able to if they haven't by the time I get home.

SSJScygoku

Postby SSJScygoku » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:40 pm

xeno kuriatsu wrote:I saw your name: SSJScygoku on discord and couldn't place why it was familiar. I don't think we ever interacted previously, but I saw you post a lot.
Sadly they have not yet shipped it :( I'll ask tomorrow if they were able to if they haven't by the time I get home.

xD ah okies~ Well I do post every so often so i'm sure that was the case back then,welcome back fellow long time dothacker~ Though I have seen a Kuriatsu post on Dothack Network Discord recently, thought maybe that was you?

^-^ Hope you have received word of shipment by now~

xeno

Postby xeno » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:24 pm

yeah, that was me :)
I have not received word of shipment yet though :(

Return to “Root Town Chat”