no
No votes

Total votes: 2

FragmentHacker

Fragment

Post by FragmentHacker »

I have a reason why
U.s. wont be getting fragment
It is that which we have seeked but never saw.
That which is our dream
yet hidden in the shadow of our mind
The fragment of the epitaph takes form......

More to come in 5 min.
FragmentHacker

here

Post by FragmentHacker »

Ok I have to tell. The company called funcom is making a mmorpg worldwide called THE WORLD ONLINE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT> And I am one of the only people who know. Whoops I shouldnt tell you oh well who cares. It is aweome here is some info:

The World Online
This article or section contains information about a computer or video game under development.
It is likely to contain information of a speculative nature, and the content may change dramatically as the game's release approaches and more information becomes available.
This article or section contains information that has not been verified and thus might not be reliable. If you are familiar with the subject matter, please check for inaccuracies and modify as needed, citing sources.The World Online
Developer(s) Funcom
Publisher(s) Funcom
Release date(s) 2007
Genre(s) online RPG
Mode(s) multiplayer
Platform(s) Windows
For the fictional MMORPG in .hack, see The World.
The World Online (working title) is an upcoming MMORPG from developer Funcom, makers of Anarchy Online and Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures.

The premise of The World Online is as follows:

set in 2023
aliens
supernatural
It seems to be loosely based on the Japanese anime .hack.

A teaser trailer for the game was produced and the Norwegian newspaper IT-Avisen had the following to say about it:

The trailer contained a few short scenes with in-game graphics, but consisted mostly of a barrage of teasing one liners shown in rapid succession on the screen, with wording like "The Quest for the Grail continues", "Aliens have landed on our planet. They are still here", and "There is an afterlife".
"The action is set to the year 2023, in our on world. but the world isn't exactly how it appears to be. The game is full of inspiration and references to anything from Dan Brown to Harry Potter", said Funcom's Product Director Jørgen Tharaldsen.
marthwmaster
The Fullglass Optimist
The Fullglass Optimist

Post by marthwmaster »

...okay, I believe you. I'm too tired to refute this, anyway. :|
Grey

Post by Grey »

Wow...someone please delete this before someone from here starts a rumor, which we'll never hear the end of...-_-

Aliens...I mean really.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

I'm sorry I just have to act like a n00b for a moment...
Grey wrote:Wow...someone please delete this before someone from here starts a rumor, which we'll never hear the end of...-_-

Aliens...I mean really.
ROFL XD

[/end_slip_out_of_reality]
Maromi
moo.
moo.

Post by Maromi »

Even if Funcom has trademarked a game called The World Online, it has nothing to do with .hack. Funcom is a Western developer, first off, and they don't have the rights to .hack.

Another annoying "secret underlying reasons why //Fragment isn't coming to America!!!!!" rumor.