Downfall of G4

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

What do you think of G4(previously G4TechTV)

It's awesome!!!
10%
It's pretty good.
16%
It's okay.
19%
It could be better.
19%
I don't like it.
35%

Total votes: 31

Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

TheEnigma wrote:almost all of the G4 shows are completely pointless. Come on, who wants to watch Street Fury, Fatslane, and theMan Show. Notot mentin that new Filter show with thatwhite chick. I don't even think the new Filter has anything about counting down GAMES! I agree with you all. G4 can rot in hell for all i care.
I like watching Fastlane... ^^;;
Maromi
moo.
moo.

Post by Maromi »

Meh, Fastlane is yet another example of how G4 is to gaming as MTV is to music.
.Scythe

Post by .Scythe »

sarcasim? noooo....
they shou RE relese what g4tech tv USED to be
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

Maromi wrote:Meh, Fastlane is yet another example of how G4 is to gaming as MTV is to music.
But its still entertaining as heck :P I dont really fancy any of the shows on G4 *besides fastlane*. Considering it has a retarded night block, and most puzzling and idiotic, X-play and Star-trek.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Sorry. No offense to those of you who like those shows. They could put it on a different network atleast. Fastlane would be better on Spike or MTV or something else. And again sorry for the dis.
Empanada

Post by Empanada »

As much as I dislike Fastlane, Star Trek, and the 'Adult Swim-esque' midnight block on G4TV, they definitely serve their purpose on the network... giving me ample time for a bathroom break with no worries of missing anything good.

Much love to the Trekkies.
Tyson03

Post by Tyson03 »

Meh, Fastlane is entertaining, I'll give G4 that, but it really belongs on Spike TV. Has anyone realised that MTV and Spike TV has better Game related shows than G4? O_O
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Yeah... I have noticed that a lot. Its sad how G4 is loosing its fanbase. Theyreally had something going for them. They should have just stuck with the shows like EP and Judgement day. As much as they sucked... ateast it was sumthin to watch. :(
LivingChaos

Post by LivingChaos »

Wow, the other night, I saw a new episode of AOTS. I used to love that show a lot. It was the best show on G4 before, and it was awesome, and seemed very personal with the fanbase....I saw it the other night and..it's not the same show I used to love,I hate teh new look....there's too many extras there, and it's all flashy and so impersonal. I hate what G4 has done with it...I want it to go back to how it was before.
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

LivingChaos wrote:Wow, the other night, I saw a new episode of AOTS. I used to love that show a lot. It was the best show on G4 before, and it was awesome, and seemed very personal with the fanbase....I saw it the other night and..it's not the same show I used to love,I hate teh new look....there's too many extras there, and it's all flashy and so impersonal. I hate what G4 has done with it...I want it to go back to how it was before.
Yeah and on top of that they like replaced half of the hosts who used to do the show. :roll:
Tyson03

Post by Tyson03 »

Has anyone noticed that Kevin's co hosts are always chicks who have dated him or are currently dating him?
Talk about "sleeping with the producer" or some shiz like that