Disney infinity 3.0

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Disney infinity 3.0

Post by Kaori »

I got this for my younger sister as her graduation gift but I ended up taking a liking to it, plus I got her old figures when she bought 1.0 for the wii(Real bad investment there.....), as of now, I only have Twilight of the Republic as a play set, However, aside from the default figures, I have Boba Fett, Darth Vader(lil sis likes him, don't know what she sees in him TBH.) and Hulkbuster, and if you are interested, I have the codes of the old and new figures, except for the starter pack of 1.0, if you're interested, I'm selling them, just send me a PM.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Disney infinity 3.0

Post by Kaori »

So I recently got a hold of the Original Trilogy campaign and its pretty slick, from piloting fighters, shooting stormtroopers and lightsaber dueling, the dogfighting is simplified but easy to pick up and play, the kids are enjoying the dogfighting parts the most, especially the death star runs, they're begging me to design more missions like it but I'm still getting the hang of making levels myself, now since the Jedi have been gone a while, most of the fighting revolves around blasting your opponents, melee is still an option though, from getting on turrets and vehicles to using special moves, the game offers a lot in the way of how you wanna fight, I still wouldn't recommend fighting Wampa's with your fists though, as for story, its a simplified version of it, for one the main characters are together from the start, but they still don't pull punches in moments like Ben Kenobi's death and the Emperor being thrown down a shaft, plus they still use words like death and kill, and Han's line of the skywalker siblings being the death of him sound harsher in hindsight....