Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

zaseo

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by zaseo »

One of the best things about Cyber Sleuth is the animations of the attacks and models of the Digimon. Digimon is basically the king of "your size may vary trope" and the games the sizes of Digimon were basically everywhere. In the case of some of the games it is understandable that huge Digimon would be scale down in size but in other cases its odd. Cyber Sleuth has the correct size for all the Digimon.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Random question: I really wanted this game on Vita, but it's only digital on there. I don't really buy digital games, so my other option is PS4. So is the PS4 version of the game just a port? Will it look messy and blurry stretched out on a big screen TV? Did they improve the visuals for a console at all?
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Vallen wrote:Random question: I really wanted this game on Vita, but it's only digital on there. I don't really buy digital games, so my other option is PS4. So is the PS4 version of the game just a port? Will it look messy and blurry stretched out on a big screen TV? Did they improve the visuals for a console at all?
It is a port. As for the visuals I doubt it would be messed up on a big screen TV. When they showed gameplay it was on the PS4 version and the visuals looked great.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The game is now out stateside! Sexy girls, digimons and cyberspace oh my!
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

http://gematsu.com/2016/02/battle-again ... february-5

Well, this looks to be interesting, east vs. west, who will win?
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Kaori wrote:http://gematsu.com/2016/02/battle-again ... february-5

Well, this looks to be interesting, east vs. west, who will win?
East lol. Those Japanese players are hardcore
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

I have my copy pre-ordered which should come with DAY 1 bonus DLC that includes outfits,Black Agumon/Gabumon and Cherubimon/Beezlebumon ^.^
The game keeps selling out on amazon,stops you from putting pre-orders in until they get more stock secured.

Really hope that Re:Digitise makes its way to the West @.@
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:I have my copy pre-ordered which should come with DAY 1 bonus DLC that includes outfits,Black Agumon/Gabumon and Cherubimon/Beezlebumon ^.^
The game keeps selling out on amazon,stops you from putting pre-orders in until they get more stock secured.

Really hope that Re:Digitise makes its way to the West @.@
Re:Digitize's fan translation was completed last year.
I want to get Cyber Sleuth on PS4, but new video games are $79.99 + 13% tax in Canada right now... I'll probably wait.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Falions wrote:I want to get Cyber Sleuth on PS4, but new video games are $79.99 + 13% tax in Canada right now... I'll probably wait.
I just bought Naruto Storm 4 and another Dualshock 4 PS4 Controller... it cost me almost $200 ;_; (RIP us and our Canadian Dollar)
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:Re:Digitize's fan translation was completed last year.
I want to get Cyber Sleuth on PS4, but new video games are $79.99 + 13% tax in Canada right now... I'll probably wait.
^.^ thanks for letting me know,though i'm hopeful if Cyber Sleuth goes well (which if going by pre-orders so far) then Bandai may bring out the newer games.
>.< damn tax!
Vallen wrote:I just bought Naruto Storm 4 and another Dualshock 4 PS4 Controller... it cost me almost $200 ;_; (RIP us and our Canadian Dollar)
:/ holy crap is that pricey
Falions

Post by Falions »

Vallen wrote:
Falions wrote:I want to get Cyber Sleuth on PS4, but new video games are $79.99 + 13% tax in Canada right now... I'll probably wait.
I just bought Naruto Storm 4 and another Dualshock 4 PS4 Controller... it cost me almost $200 ;_; (RIP us and our Canadian Dollar)
Only you, my Canadian friend, understand the plight of the Canadian game freak. A couple months ago I got a Wii U (refurbished from Nintendo's website, as brand new pricing is ridiculous) and bought a used copy of Smash 4 + a pro controller. Cost me $135. A used game and a controller. When will Trudeau fix our god awful economy?
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Falions wrote:When will Trudeau fix our god awful economy?
He won't, he's too busy modeling and not running the country. He introduced a new tax, but that didn't help, so he's probably gonna introduce another one. And where do our tax dollars go? To help our economy? Nah, they go to sponsor Pride Parades and other crap that should not come out of the tax payer's wallets.

I voted for conservatives, they kept the Canadian Economy the most stable and our dollar relevant. But now the Liberals will ruin all of that.
Falions

Post by Falions »

Vallen wrote:
Falions wrote:When will Trudeau fix our god awful economy?
He won't, he's too busy modeling and not running the country. He introduced a new tax, but that didn't help, so he's probably gonna introduce another one. And where do our tax dollars go? To help our economy? Nah, they go to sponsor Pride Parades and other crap that should not come out of the tax payer's wallets.

I voted for conservatives, they kept the Canadian Economy the most stable and our dollar relevant. But now the Liberals will ruin all of that.
I was actually 2 months shy of my eighteenth birthday during the election. Socially, Trudeau is very impressive (like his father) but I've only watched the dollar sink deeper since he took office.
But let's not get political in a thread about a Digimon game on a forum dedicated to .hack.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Okay, does anyone have this yet? Mind telling me if it comes with english dub? Because I am torn between getting this and Sen no Kiseki, and also SAO.