Final Fantasy Type-0

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Final Fantasy Type-0

Post by Kaori »

Okay, So I pre-ordered it on Steam along withFallout 4, first pre-orders I ever did, does anybody know how the game plays? I got it since an action RPG made by Squenix that isn't kingdom hearts sounded good to me, hopefully this isn't screwed up by squenix with something like KH DLC.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Re: Final Fantasy Type-0

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Okay. Well, I got the PS4 version and ended up trading it back in... It was the only way to get the 15 demo on a ps4 as far as I know, and still is.

Anyways, as far as I can tell, you choose between students at an academy. You can control any of them and alter their play style. However, from as far as I've gone, it requires seeing what you want or need for a mission. It's mostly mission based.

That and the story made me feel for characters and then told me that they wouldn't even be playable... Yeah, it wasn't worth the money I spent.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Helbaworshipper wrote:Okay. Well, I got the PS4 version and ended up trading it back in... It was the only way to get the 15 demo on a ps4 as far as I know, and still is.

Anyways, as far as I can tell, you choose between students at an academy. You can control any of them and alter their play style. However, from as far as I've gone, it requires seeing what you want or need for a mission. It's mostly mission based.

That and the story made me feel for characters and then told me that they wouldn't even be playable... Yeah, it wasn't worth the money I spent.
Which Characters?
Falions

Post by Falions »

It's a port of a PSP game. IMO the game looks worse in HD, and you would be better off playing the English patched PSP game.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Kaori wrote:
Helbaworshipper wrote:Okay. Well, I got the PS4 version and ended up trading it back in... It was the only way to get the 15 demo on a ps4 as far as I know, and still is.

Which Characters?
I only got as far as the odin fight against whatever.... that thing in the arena was.