.hack Minecraft: Water Capital Mac Anu

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

MizuTakishima

.hack Minecraft: Water Capital Mac Anu

Post by MizuTakishima »

Saw this in my subscription feed today! They usually post G.U builds, but today they released a build for the original Mac Anu :heart: :heart:

I think they did a fantastic job and I absolutely love it! I wish more people appreciated their work ; w ;
Falions

Re: .hack Minecraft: Water Capital Mac Anu

Post by Falions »

Always loved this guy's builds! Man, if he had made this three or four years ago when Minecraft was still enjoyable to me, I would've loved to use it as a hub for the server I ran for some friends and I.

How about a Dothackers.net server?
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

Falions wrote:Always loved this guy's builds! Man, if he had made this three or four years ago when Minecraft was still enjoyable to me, I would've loved to use it as a hub for the server I ran for some friends and I.

I'm a little embarassed to say but I started getting into minecraft only fairly recently, so like...maybe 5 years behind the rest of the internet has, haha..

But if there were a Dothackers.net server with these gorgeous builds, I would probably go there to chill!
Falions

Post by Falions »

MizuTakishima wrote:
Falions wrote:Always loved this guy's builds! Man, if he had made this three or four years ago when Minecraft was still enjoyable to me, I would've loved to use it as a hub for the server I ran for some friends and I.

I'm a little embarassed to say but I started getting into minecraft only fairly recently, so like...maybe 5 years behind the rest of the internet has, haha..

But if there were a Dothackers.net server with these gorgeous builds, I would probably go there to chill!
That sucks! I started playing early 2011, I'd say, at least back when it was still in beta. Back then it still had the original developer, Notch, running it and it was just so exciting waiting for updates and reading his Twitter and just playing with pals.

Nowadays it's just a cash cow, but still enjoyable. Though I'm pretty sure the new launcher can load old versions, so if you're ever interested in the days of yore, give it a try! Times before the hunger bar and when night was actually scary because of a different lighting engine--I miss it all.