Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

CC2 hiring.

Post by Kaori »

SSJScygoku

Re: CC2 hiring.

Post by SSJScygoku »

Well I know what we are all hoping for, i'm crossing my fins that its an open world .hack game from the information mentioned but who knows @.@
Bullet Biter

Post by Bullet Biter »

the other side of super anime expression
What does that even mean?
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

Hey CC2 hire someone to continue/conclude .hack//bullet plz.
Bullet Biter wrote:
Gritty realism? Yellow/Brown artstyle? Basically the opposite of what they normally do! lol let's hope it doesn't mean that.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Bullet Biter wrote:
A game based in irl with more realistic models like in .hack//Versus? After reading RPG, Open World and Cinematics it made me think of .hack but destruction shifts my perspective to something along the lines of Naruto. Unless they make something similar to .hack//Force Era and allow destruction of parts of the field?

But this is suppose to be an original project so probably neither unless its a full blown RPG Guilty Dragon which was a ".hack concept" ^^'
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

The bigger news here is that the Famitsu ALSO said that the NEXT issue would carry a big CC2 feature article. Here are pics from Matsuyama himself: https://twitter.com/PIROSHI_CC2/status/ ... 7570654208

The new news is that the CC2 site will carry a counterpart wanted ad via an update in the next 6 hours or so.

An actual announcement might not happen until after all of this, but the CC2 media machine has begun to move.

Lost in the Siliconera hype over the past year is the fact that this still might not be .hack.

Hopefully the article will leak early like the ad.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

BandaiNamco has shifted their publication focus from Naurto to DBZ lately IMO; maybe they asked CC2 to develop a DBZ MMO? :P
d5t

Post by d5t »

I feel like we should ban linkage to Siliconera - they got a few .hack stories completely wrong and mistranslated.

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/cyberconnect ... -challenge
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

“the other side of super anime expression”

I have 3 theories about this.

1) They might use this type of technology:

2) They might go realistic but still keep it "anime", kinda like what they played around with in .hack//The Movie (both in-game and offline)

3) They could go full blown Final Fantasy on us; doll-like people that look kinda realistic, but still too animu to be actual people irl.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

MizuTakishima wrote:I have 3 theories about this.
I was either assuming VR technology as it would fit in with .hack's "The World" setting and interface or that they would use a realistic style like with .hack//Versus. But using .hack//Beyond The World's style is also possible, just with Versus they combine anime and realism...unless they use the movies style for ingame and Versus for irl xD

We shall find out when they announce the 3 games, even if its not .hack we'll see what they mean.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

I say they hire me to join the team as a motivator for them so I can motivate them while they make the new .hack game I motivated them to create.
Genesismagician

Post by Genesismagician »

I vote for a new .Hack game utilizing the Oculus... Granted, poor people like me who can barely afford to eat wouldn't be able to afford to get one, but... I'd still vote for it. Have to sell my car, my gun and all my clothes, but it would be so worth it!!! LOL
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

I wouldn't be surprised to see a VR .hack as it fits in well with the setting :)

Also CC2 posted this http://www.famitsu.com/news/201503/17073588.html
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

SSJScygoku wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see a VR .hack as it fits in well with the setting :)

Also CC2 posted this http://www.famitsu.com/news/201503/17073588.html
Can somebody translate this? T_T Google translate gives me mostly broken english, I can't make heads or tales of it
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I think "other side" really just means "next-gen" in hype speak.

That's just an internet repost of the Famitsu interview everyone was talking about. Most of it is old news CC2 fans know, and the new info leaked and made the internet rounds before the physical magazine hit stands.