Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

zerokoolpsx

Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS

Post by zerokoolpsx »

This is exclusive to the NEW 3DS due to a increased CPU. Sorry old 3DS owners :( Yeah, its separating the install base and Nintendo even announced other exclusive games just for the new 3DS.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/new/features/index.html

There will be exclusive software and non-exclusive software that will take advantage of the new CPU and have improved graphics and controls for the New 3DS system.

Exclusive titles are being planned to be announced. Old games will not be getting a graphical boost.
Vallen

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS

Post by Vallen »

I think a Wii U port would do Xenoblae more justice, but this is cool too I guess...(still bummed it wont work on my current 3DS and I need to buy a new one...)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Okay, been a while I got the game on 3DS and the Open world is absolutely gorgeous, for a 3DS anyway, I do however wish for something to ride on as walking is super tedious, haven't seen such pleasant locales since WKC on PS3.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

i have this on the wii and i still haven't gotten to around playing it. id like the 3ds version, but i don't have a "new" 3ds, and bums me out its only for it. At least i have xenoblade chronicles x i guess haha.
Falions

Post by Falions »

Avatar_Crim wrote:i have this on the wii and i still haven't gotten to around playing it. id like the 3ds version, but i don't have a "new" 3ds, and bums me out its only for it. At least i have xenoblade chronicles x i guess haha.
Trust me, the Wii version is better. I bought a N3DS just for the game and I prefer the Wii one.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Falions wrote:Trust me, the Wii version is better. I bought a N3DS just for the game and I prefer the Wii one.
ill take your word for it. i cant see me dishing out money for a new 3ds for 1 game.
Falions

Post by Falions »

Falions wrote:Trust me, the Wii version is better. I bought a N3DS just for the game and I prefer the Wii one.
ill take your word for it. i cant see me dishing out money for a new 3ds for 1 game.
The fact that I bought a N3DS just for XC should speak for how good the Wii game is. I highly recommend you play it! It's one of my all-time favourites.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Oh I will at some point for sure. And im not saying anything bad about buying a new 3ds. id actually like one. some games run better and faster, better 3d, and the extra move stick... thing lol.. i just like my zelda 3ds xl too much to want to get a new one.. plus i want the majoras mask new 3ds :p