XSEED Announces TiTs: SC for PC/PSP & FC for PC

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

zerokoolpsx

XSEED Announces TiTs: SC for PC/PSP & FC for PC

Post by zerokoolpsx »

Long overdue, but its finally coming next year. FC and SC is also coming to Steam. SC is a digital title for psp. I can finally resume my game save. Thank you Xseed!

http://kotaku.com/one-of-the-best-rpgs- ... 1261239221
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: XSEED Announces TiTs: SC for PC/PSP & FC for PC

Post by Kaori »

Really?
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Still have to wait a year or so though. I;\'m just glad we finally can finish Estelle and Joshua's story finally. I doubt we will get the rest of the series though...
lycorispeony

Post by lycorispeony »

TheEnigma wrote:Still have to wait a year or so though. I;\'m just glad we finally can finish Estelle and Joshua's story finally. I doubt we will get the rest of the series though...
There's still time. After all, the Trails series "suffers" from being "old" and "too wordy" = lack of exposure and support from JRPG fans who have no idea how awesome Falcom really is~ It really depends on by how much the fanbase grows and if XSeed can attract other translators to work for them, which boils down to sufficient financial support. I remember scanning the Xseed forums and someone mentioned that the cost of licensing is ...through the roof. Since the forums are down, I'll approximate..but afaik, its about...$500,000. Once the forums are back up, I'll edit the figure to reflect my sources =)

Tbh, I don't really care bout the graphics and text. I grew up around the time when there was the Sega Saturn/Dreamcast, PS1, and SNES/N654, so well-written story is worth more to me than pretty graphics, no matter how dated it is ^^

*Am currently playing Trails in the Sky - I can't wait to use Olivier in my party XD*