Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

Post by Kaori »

I've been a bit of a Gundam fan since I first saw gundam wing and thought "CUTE BOYS!" and got a tallgeese model, after that I began my small collecting of such then the rest is history, however upon playing it it did play like a dynasty warriors game but thats the problem, compared to games like assault survive it looks pretty shallow, the enemy swarms you more than plague locusts and the "ally" units are no help either, and it focuses more on melee rather than ranged attacks typical of a dynasty warriors game, but I can overlook the corny gameplay for other things such as being able to use pilots in different mobile suits and the fact that my favorite characters make an appearance, I'd give this game a 7.5/10 no cigars then dood, candy cigars maybe.
If you guys want to discuss anything here or make violent(but civil) reactions go for it.
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

Post by azureeagle »

The game proves it's the best of the trilogy so far. But still has some bugs and glitches to it. My only real complaint is that the History missions aren't really history missions, they don't even provide background on the series unless you've seen it. I do like however how they're adding in DLC pilots, and I still need to get my hands on Bushido and the Susanowo...
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I already got mister Bushido and Susanowo, he seems to be none other than  Graham Aker and the Susanowo has no ranged attacks, you're better off with Marida cruz.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

the same but with new features like the emergency dash, partner strike, and so much more, that and ranged combat is better, but as for 00 only setsuna and ribbons appear, the rest are DLC, but the unicorn gundam is one you might like though.