Who is your favorite dothack character?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
_Tri-edge_
Posts: 1768
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:20 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by _Tri-edge_ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm loving me some Sakuya right now. :D

User avatar
Mor-Rioghain
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:39 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Mor-Rioghain » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:30 pm

CirilloPrimo wrote: Natsume was cool in IMOQ but in GU she was a frickin stalker!!!
No, you don't get it, Stalkers are hot.
CirilloPrimo wrote: Oh my :o Chaotic Pk much? lol
Oh, you have no idea....

Image
The killing.....the best kills were always those that instilled fear before they fell; making sure you were seen beforehand was always a high priority...however, I'd never pass up a free kill, as seen in the above pic *coughhewasafkcough*.
Image
Image
The karma....10k would get you a red name. Unfortunately these are all SSs from my first year playing back in v6 almost 5 years ago, the best of the lot got lost, including my 10kth kill :-[
Image
Those wonderful PK parties.....some of my best memories gaming. Here you see me and the lads holding down a bridge blocking people off from east flaris where the food and magic store was located. The boxes you see were where people fell. Those white-names standing around were in a safe zone. The only places you could kill people in towns were the bridges. Your gear only ever dropped when your inv was empty, so filling it up with junk 75% of the time kept your **** safe from being looted when killed.
Image
....And of course the inevitable getting your ass handed to you, then spending the next 20 minutes being spawn-killed trying to get back to lode to rebuff/regroup or sometimes if you were stranded at cranes you had to wait up to an hour for a mate to come rescue ya....All part of the fun.

User avatar
CirilloPrimo
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: BackSide of the TV
Contact:

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by CirilloPrimo » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:00 pm

OMG your like Kaochin x9,000
:lol:

User avatar
Patolea
Air Force Cadet
Air Force Cadet
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 pm
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Contact:

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Patolea » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:22 am

My favorite character is Silabus, because he represents a normal player that helps noobs and have nothing especial like psy powers, huge fame or anything, he's the best because of his humility.

Balmung is such a freaking char too, he's very cool.

HugS
.Pato

User avatar
-A-
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 am
Location: Anywhere symmetrical in "The World"

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by -A- » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Mor-Rioghain wrote:
CirilloPrimo wrote: Natsume was cool in IMOQ but in GU she was a frickin stalker!!!
No, you don't get it, Stalkers are hot.
CirilloPrimo wrote: Oh my :o Chaotic Pk much? lol
Oh, you have no idea....

Image
The killing.....the best kills were always those that instilled fear before they fell; making sure you were seen beforehand was always a high priority...however, I'd never pass up a free kill, as seen in the above pic *coughhewasafkcough*.
Image
Image
The karma....10k would get you a red name. Unfortunately these are all SSs from my first year playing back in
v6 almost 5 years ago, the best of the lot got lost, including my 10kth kill :-[

Image
Those wonderful PK parties.....some of my best memories gaming. Here you see me and the lads holding down a bridge blocking people off from east flaris where the food and magic store was located. The boxes you see were where people fell. Those white-names standing around were in a safe zone. The only places you could kill people in towns were the bridges. Your gear only ever dropped when your inv was empty, so filling it up with junk 75% of the time kept your **** safe from being looted when killed.
Image
....And of course the inevitable getting your ass handed to you, then spending the next 20 minutes being spawn-killed trying to get back to lode to rebuff/regroup or sometimes if you were stranded at cranes you had to wait up to an hour for a mate to come rescue ya....All part of the fun.


man i used to love playing flyff but now i got the shittyist computer in the world its a windows professional from like 2002 or something but anyways those pks in the arena and outsid eof the arena were goood times :>

User avatar
-A-
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 am
Location: Anywhere symmetrical in "The World"

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by -A- » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 pm

1.Natsume
2.Haseo
3.Sanjuro
4.Balmung
5.Sora

User avatar
coslink
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 am

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by coslink » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 pm

h Gosh this is hard..

I need to split this up:

SIGN:
Sora

IMOQ:
Kite (Duh)
Helba

G.U.
Kuhn
Sakubo
Haseo

Gosh I need more time to think xD

User avatar
Azure Kite
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:57 am

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Azure Kite » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 pm

1.Kite
2.Azure Kite
3.Ovan
4.Balmung
5.Skeith
6.Sora
7.Tsukasa
8.Elk
9.Endrance
10.Silver Knight

User avatar
-A-
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 am
Location: Anywhere symmetrical in "The World"

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by -A- » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 am

Azure Kite wrote:1.Kite
2.Azure Kite
3.Ovan
4.Balmung
5.Skeith
6.Sora
7.Tsukasa
8.Elk
9.Endrance
10.Silver Knight
i wouldnt have even added silver knight on the list lmao x.X but in .hack link i guess hes pretty big :o

User avatar
Azure Kite
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:57 am

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Azure Kite » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:41 am

What's wrong with Silver Knight? the speech he gives in //sign was great.

User avatar
-A-
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 am
Location: Anywhere symmetrical in "The World"

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by -A- » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:27 am

Azure Kite wrote:What's wrong with Silver Knight? the speech he gives in //sign was great.

true but i just dont like him that much lmao XD not a big fan of his work in sign :O especially after how he talked to sora >:u ill murder him >:s

User avatar
coslink
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 am

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by coslink » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:08 am

He has been in every .hack// anime, Lets hope he can keep the trend in .hack//quantum

User avatar
Azure Flame Knight
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:21 am
Location: florida

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Azure Flame Knight » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Kite because he is in every version of .hack to date (aside from Alcor)

User avatar
hidora
Posts: 1084
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm
Location: Manaus, AM, Brazil

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by hidora » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Azure Flame Knight wrote:Kite because he is in every version of .hack to date (aside from Alcor)
Kite is not in Sign, AI Buster and Zero '-'
Of course, the character didn't exist back then, but I think he doesn't appear on GnU too.

User avatar
Azure Flame Knight
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:21 am
Location: florida

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Azure Flame Knight » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Sry my mistake :lol: i forgot about those however Kite appears in the //Sign episode Unison

User avatar
hidora
Posts: 1084
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm
Location: Manaus, AM, Brazil

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by hidora » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Azure Flame Knight wrote:Sry my mistake :lol: i forgot about those however Kite appears in the //Sign episode Unison
IIRC, Unison isn't really part of Sign, it's an OAV '-'

User avatar
Saizou
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:30 am

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Saizou » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:20 am

Favorite characters have to be Kuhn and Silabus.

Both of them are the kind of person I would pray to meet in an online game.

...and Kuhn's downright hilarious. :lol:

User avatar
Twilisapien
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:33 am
Location: Chino
Contact:

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Twilisapien » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Azure Kite wrote:What's wrong with Silver Knight? the speech he gives in //sign was great.
video store clerks suck

User avatar
Integra
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Integra » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm

I disagree with that remark. Some are actually quite the character.

Also, my favorite would have to be Kite for numerous reasons.

User avatar
Drops
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 am

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Drops » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Integra wrote: Also, my favorite would have to be Kite for numerous reasons.
I feel exactly the same.

Post Reply