Who is the best Balmung? manga,anime,game?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

Which is your fav balmung?

Anime
17%
Manga
44%
Game
39%

Total votes: 36

Joachim Armster

Post by Joachim Armster »

To say the truth, I prefer both the game, as well as the manga. The manga Balmung, is hilarious. I also like the game Balmung, mainly because of two factors.

His true personality is shown, and I can relate to him.

You can play as him.
piko24

Post by piko24 »

anime i dunno y though
WhiteRoseninja09
Location: watching dot hack// legend of the twlight...and eating onigiri(riceballs yum!)

Post by WhiteRoseninja09 »

lotsa replies!!!....well....huh? romantic...wat r u guys talking about when is he romantic!?!?!?....ack! i-i would never would have thought!! ahhhhhh!!! love....ugh.....my worst subject in school!!!!nasty.....srry...my stress got to me again!! srry!! well....(who does he like....d-does he like rena!?!?!?! ahhh!....srry!)
I like the manga Balmung because you see his comical and romantic side I think thats kinda cool.
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Post by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 »

Trust me, this board has a few Balmung fangirls running around, so that is just what they do... lol. However the more I think about it, they are right about the Manga thing. Its more of his different sides rather than focusing on one. So thats kinda cool.
Storm

Post by Storm »

I enjoyed the Balmung of the games the most. He starts off as a stand off-ish knight that is watching The World decay around him. He transitions into an enemy and a spy later, which comprimises what he wants to stand for. Then he becomes a fast and powerful friend who helps Kite in the long battle against the wave.

And he does it for the same reasons as Kite; he wants to help his friend.
Vortigernofthedismalstorm

Post by Vortigernofthedismalstorm »

I like the Manga Balmung, but then again I only have Infection and two fo the mangas.
~Kioku~

Post by ~Kioku~ »

I think Balmung is the best in the game. He's more serious. Hehe. I like serious Balmung.
WhiteRoseninja09
Location: watching dot hack// legend of the twlight...and eating onigiri(riceballs yum!)

Post by WhiteRoseninja09 »

.......wow....im impressed....lotsa of ppl!!!....i pity rena.... she goes into a coma!!!!!!!....well..i remeber  seeing that goffy look on Balmung's face when he Reki said he won on Tanabata Night...although he really didn't..it was weird......HE WAS BLUSHING!!! srry 4 all the spoilers...o well...he is still funny.....ack..too many fangirls!!!!...which is good....or this chain would have ended!!!
Subaru

Post by Subaru »

Quite frankly, to me, he's Balmung either way. D'oh. The same person. However, at least in each installment of .hack you get to see the various developments throughout his character.
Sindizzy

Post by Sindizzy »

Personally, I liked him better in the manga. His character seemed more interesting then.
Wavemaster_Elk

Post by Wavemaster_Elk »

Helbaworshipper wrote:I'll say Manga for one reason...he disses CCorp YES!
I have to agree, Manga all the way!