Page 1 of 1

Translation of Archive 05

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:05 am
by Falions
Hi everyone! I just got the final versions of archive 5's secret info. Finally, this information is available in English outside of summaries on this forum! Please spread it around to every .hack fan you know! It's all the most important facts in one place!

I'll also be doing the Level E setting stuff and I've already translated the interview in the back (just waiting on my friend). I also have the Beyond the World manga in the works since it's referenced by this book a lot as showing more of the back story too (which it does!)

Please look forward to it!

Re: Translation of Archive 05

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:26 pm
by k-su
Thanks for all your hard work. This really does give a better perspective on what's been going on behind the scenes. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for whatever you have next.

Re: Translation of Archive 05

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:05 am
by Greyoutt
I find it somewhat funny that the entire timeline is MAMA triggering Murphy's Law with all their plans getting ruined at every turn.

Thanks for doing this!

Re: Translation of Archive 05

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:13 am
by Hagaman
Mama should succeed from time to time. It would make things more interesting. haha

Re: Translation of Archive 05

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 am
by Kaoru Ryomi
Falions you are amazing and thank you so much for this work. But won't you translate all .hack // Archive 5? In it still has information that many do not know, and I am one of them.

Re: Translation of Archive 05

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:34 pm
by Falions
Kaoru Ryomi wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 am
Falions you are amazing and thank you so much for this work. But won't you translate all .hack // Archive 5? In it still has information that many do not know, and I am one of them.
What's left to translate? There are things like character profiles and other setting stuff like that, but the secret file is the most important. If you can give me exact page numbers I'll check to see if there's anything important, but the rest of the book is mostly minute notes. I also translated the interview at the back which I don't think is accessible on my site.

Re: Translation of Archive 05

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:11 pm
by Kaoru Ryomi
Falions wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:34 pm
Kaoru Ryomi wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 am
Falions you are amazing and thank you so much for this work. But won't you translate all .hack // Archive 5? In it still has information that many do not know, and I am one of them.
What's left to translate? There are things like character profiles and other setting stuff like that, but the secret file is the most important. If you can give me exact page numbers I'll check to see if there's anything important, but the rest of the book is mostly minute notes. I also translated the interview at the back which I don't think is accessible on my site.
I don't have archive 5, so I don't know the pages. I haven't found it yet to buy with a low price, but it's information about the world force era.

Re: Translation of Archive 05

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:57 pm
by Falions
Kaoru Ryomi wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:11 pm
Falions wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:34 pm
Kaoru Ryomi wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 am
Falions you are amazing and thank you so much for this work. But won't you translate all .hack // Archive 5? In it still has information that many do not know, and I am one of them.
What's left to translate? There are things like character profiles and other setting stuff like that, but the secret file is the most important. If you can give me exact page numbers I'll check to see if there's anything important, but the rest of the book is mostly minute notes. I also translated the interview at the back which I don't think is accessible on my site.
I don't have archive 5, so I don't know the pages. I haven't found it yet to buy with a low price, but it's information about the world force era.
Yeah, I looked into it and there is still the setting stuff. There might be some interesting stuff in there, sure, but most of it is just setting info. I might do it if I have the time, but I've got more important translation work in the pipeline.

Re: Translation of Archive 05

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:50 pm
by Kaoru Ryomi
Falions wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:57 pm
Kaoru Ryomi wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:11 pm
Falions wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:34 pm
Kaoru Ryomi wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 am
Falions you are amazing and thank you so much for this work. But won't you translate all .hack // Archive 5? In it still has information that many do not know, and I am one of them.
What's left to translate? There are things like character profiles and other setting stuff like that, but the secret file is the most important. If you can give me exact page numbers I'll check to see if there's anything important, but the rest of the book is mostly minute notes. I also translated the interview at the back which I don't think is accessible on my site.
I don't have archive 5, so I don't know the pages. I haven't found it yet to buy with a low price, but it's information about the world force era.
Yeah, I looked into it and there is still the setting stuff. There might be some interesting stuff in there, sure, but most of it is just setting info. I might do it if I have the time, but I've got more important translation work in the pipeline.
Wow, thank you very much, and clear of prey and pressure, do it in your time and when you can. You are awesome.