A sign..

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

emptyazureskies

A sign..

Post by emptyazureskies »

Mission: defeat all the fragments so that the whole will appear even within those fragments.. as the fragments gather the truth will be revealed... when this truth can be touched, it will come...

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE :)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: A sign..

Post by Kaori »

emptyazureskies wrote:Mission: defeat all the fragments so that the whole will appear even within those fragments.. as the fragments gather the truth will be revealed... when this truth can be touched, it will come...

Fortune cookies shouldn't be eaten for breakfast you know.
emptyazureskies

Kaori wrote:
emptyazureskies wrote:Mission: defeat all the fragments so that the whole will appear even within those fragments.. as the fragments gather the truth will be revealed... when this truth can be touched, it will come...

Lol yeah... I was rewatching .hack//sign last night and had an epiphany... but my words shouldn't be shrugged off .... some time next year a picture or video will surface for a title to be released the following year and its a BIG ONE :)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

emptyazureskies wrote:
Kaori wrote:

Lol yeah... I was rewatching .hack//sign last night and had an epiphany... but my words shouldn't be shrugged off .... some time next year a picture or video will surface for a title to be released the following year and its a BIG ONE :)
unless you have been paying attention, CC2 already announced a new game with some pictures and opened up an office in the blasted wastes of Canada, http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... =2&t=19863
So I'm gonna have to just treat your ramblings the same way as I treat Jesus from Vespucci beach, annoyance, dude, we have members bringing proof of their findings here and you come with an "epiphany"? Man thats weak.
emptyazureskies

Epiphany had pointed at a November 2018 release date for ps4?... It's not mobile that's for sure
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

emptyazureskies wrote:Epiphany had pointed at a November 2018 release date for ps4?... It's not mobile that's for sure
Okay, I'm not gonna be nice about this anymore, what proof do you have besides your probably-drug-induced "epiphany"? Because all I'm getting is this:
So unless you can actually put proof for us to see, I suggest shutting up since getting some of us worked up for nothing is a dick move.