.hack//??

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

JinnoftheDesert

.hack//??

Post by JinnoftheDesert »

So for the past few months in order to show support and try and get some new info on twitter every time @PIROSHI_CC2 posts I've been replying with .hack//?? unfortunately I'm the only one doing this but i think if more people started to do this it would pressure him into making some sort of statement or maybe even increase the chances of new material. So are you guys in?
Smiling kindly

Re: .hack//??

Post by Smiling kindly »

I suppose that if people keep asking we would at least get some new information, but at the same time it seems like they have stuff planed and will only talk about what is their current focus. Still I suppose it couldn't hurt to try.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Even if they do respond it will probably be something along the lines of "please wait and see what happens* as they are currently working on Project N.U. @.@ who knows whats to come...except well them xD
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I don't think you should be bothering them too much though, it might backfire.
JinnoftheDesert

Kaori wrote:I don't think you should be bothering them too much though, it might backfire.
Actually i think it shows support for the franchise.
JinnoftheDesert

He did just tweet about .hack characters in a new fighting game but it's not an actual .hack game.
Dasha

Post by Dasha »

It's about Project X Zone 2.

And honestly, they do know that fans want to see .hack again, so telling them ".hack//??" every day isn't going to make this happen faster. They're working on the Project N.U. right now. :)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Dasha wrote:It's about Project X Zone 2.

And honestly, they do know that fans want to see .hack again, so telling them ".hack//??" every day isn't going to make this happen faster. They're working on the Project N.U. right now. :)
Precisely, so leave them alone and just wait for the next event to remind them instead of doing it on a daily basis like a stalker without a life, no offense.
Smiling kindly

Post by Smiling kindly »

I think that just talking about the series more in general will bring more support for the series. So maybe instead of asking them about it just try striking up conversations about the game with others like we do on here. Gives Cyberconnect2 less to deal with and still gives .hack attention.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Would make a nice change of pace for them as they keep getting either Naruto or JoJo related questions nowadays ^^'
JinnoftheDesert

I've changed the tweet to .hack//america?? To try and get them to see that localization is a good idea and whether or not its working I know he's noticed and I have responses and re-tweets from others I'm telling you if more people start doing this we could make something happen.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

CC2 (English) are taking questions on facebook, there is quite afew people asking about .hack ofcourse ^_^
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:CC2 (English) are taking questions on facebook, there is quite afew people asking about .hack ofcourse ^_^
I asked both on Facebook on Twitter. Hopefully we will finally get some answers!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:I asked both on Facebook on Twitter. Hopefully we will finally get some answers!
^_^ I hope so, assuming they can inform us of any of the answers that is xD
JinnoftheDesert

Falions wrote:
SSJScygoku wrote:CC2 (English) are taking questions on facebook, there is quite afew people asking about .hack ofcourse ^_^
I asked both on Facebook on Twitter. Hopefully we will finally get some answers!
So.... any answers?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

JinnoftheDesert wrote:So.... any answers?
They couldn't answer the questions regarding .hack games as they aren't able to answer the question since its Namdai who publishes the games ^^'

Post by Avatar_Crim »

well poop. should have expected that i guess.
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:
JinnoftheDesert wrote:So.... any answers?
They couldn't answer the questions regarding .hack games as they aren't able to answer the question since its Namdai who publishes the games ^^'
Essentially the same thing we've heard for the last few years. I remember specifically Matsuyama saying that they hear our support and are aware of the support for .hack, but it's in the hands of Bamco.
And, I also remember news of new .hack being worked on as early as 2013... perhaps New World is the result of that.
Anyway. We'll get there, one way or another. Being a .hack fan is the same as playing an eternal waiting game.