Looking for Epitaph of New Testament

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

Redrik

Looking for Epitaph of New Testament

Post by Redrik »

Sorry to just join and demand stuff out of nowhere but this has been driving me up the wall. I've been looking everywhere for the Epitaph of New Testament Artbook for ages now and all I've found is a tiny, low resolution picture of the class tree and world map and the same sentence stating that it exists. I can't even find any scans let alone a place to actually buy it. A quick search on this forum shows several people claiming to have read it and that's more than I've gotten from anywhere else, so if someone could please point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
SSJScygoku

Re: Looking for Epitaph of New Testament

Post by SSJScygoku »

If you are looking to buy it then you can find some of the .hack//LINK Zettai Houi sets there, one can be found here http://www.ebay.com/itm/hack-Link-Histo ... 2a56a7d997 @.@
Falions

Post by Falions »

I already own the other collector's(?) edition of Link (the one that comes with the Historical Disk) and if you bought this one and scanned the contents that would be great. I've been tempted to buy it myself but can't justify it since I already own the game.
Redrik

Post by Redrik »

SSJScygoku wrote:If you are looking to buy it then you can find some of the .hack//LINK Zettai Houi sets there, one can be found here http://www.ebay.com/itm/hack-Link-Histo ... 2a56a7d997 @.@
Thank you so much! I had already checked eBay but had no results, probably because I was specifically searching for the books instead of the whole package. Now if I ever get the crazy idea to create The World: Force Era like in my daydreams I'll have something to base it on!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Redrik wrote: Thank you so much! I had already checked eBay but had no results, probably because I was specifically searching for the books instead of the whole package. Now if I ever get the crazy idea to create The World: Force Era like in my daydreams I'll have something to base it on!
Glad to help fellow dothacker, you may come across smaller sets with the books but atleast that is everything and the pre-order bonus .hack// x Tales disc :D