anyone else think kite looks attractive in this picture?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

SCP173music

anyone else think kite looks attractive in this picture?

Post by SCP173music »

SSJScygoku

Re: anyone else think kite looks attractive in this picture?

Post by SSJScygoku »

Not what I was expectingthought this was going to be the IMOQ tapestry and maybe a mention of Orca in the comment xD

Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:Not what I was expectingthought this was going to be the IMOQ tapestry and maybe a mention of Orca in the comment xD

Ah, the classic tiny head Orca. Do you think he's related to tiny head Haseo?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Perhaps there is a relation, that or strong characters need small heads which works more for Orca xD
SCP173music

Post by SCP173music »

SSJScygoku wrote:Perhaps there is a relation, that or strong characters need small heads which works more for Orca xD
the kite image i started tis topic with. what anime is it from. i wanna get whatever anime has kite in it.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

the tiny heads make me chuckle.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

SCP173music wrote:
SSJScygoku wrote:Perhaps there is a relation, that or strong characters need small heads which works more for Orca xD
the kite image i started tis topic with. what anime is it from. i wanna get whatever anime has kite in it.
It's from Unison, the last episode of .hack//SIGN, it takes place after the Twilight Incident is said and done and //SIGN's crew meets up with Kite's group.
SCP173music

Post by SCP173music »

Xu Yuan wrote:
SCP173music wrote:
It's from Unison, the last episode of .hack//SIGN, it takes place after the Twilight Incident is said and done and //SIGN's crew meets up with Kite's group.
wait wait wait. this is shortly after thw twilight incident and macha was regular cat form. wherre the **** in the timeline does she become mia?
SCP173music

Post by SCP173music »

SSJScygoku wrote:Not what I was expectingthought this was going to be the IMOQ tapestry and maybe a mention of Orca in the comment xD

those dimensions are ***** horrible
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

SCP173music wrote:wait wait wait. this is shortly after thw twilight incident and macha was regular cat form. wherre the **** in the timeline does she become mia?
 This happens in the secret ending if you defeat the bonus dungeon in Quarantine at Omega: Hidden Darkside Holy Ground.

Dimensions for horrible the characters or the tapestry itself?
SCP173music

Post by SCP173music »

SSJScygoku wrote:
SCP173music wrote:wait wait wait. this is shortly after thw twilight incident and macha was regular cat form. wherre the **** in the timeline does she become mia?
 This happens in the secret ending if you defeat the bonus dungeon in Quarantine at Omega: Hidden Darkside Holy Ground.

Dimensions for horrible the characters or the tapestry itself?
I know about the seceret ending if you defeat the bonus dungeon at the end of quarantine and have to fight morganna aka Tsukasas "pet". also i couldnt help but not use spoiler. just for the trolls. also on shitty phone so oh well.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

SCP173music wrote: I know about the seceret ending if you defeat the bonus dungeon at the end of quarantine and have to fight morganna aka Tsukasas "pet". also i couldnt help but not use spoiler. just for the trolls. also on shitty phone so oh well.
This is a video of when it happened during that dungeon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNLd3tVZKLs @.@
SCP173music

Post by SCP173music »

SSJScygoku wrote:
SCP173music wrote: I know about the seceret ending if you defeat the bonus dungeon at the end of quarantine and have to fight morganna aka Tsukasas "pet". also i couldnt help but not use spoiler. just for the trolls. also on shitty phone so oh well.
This is a video of when it happened during that dungeon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNLd3tVZKLs @.@
i know ive seen it
Falions

Post by Falions »

I consider Unison to be non-canon because Sora appears in the episode and that would invalidate the fact that he supposedly wakes up without memory of his experiences in The World before becoming Haseo.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:I consider Unison to be non-canon because Sora appears in the episode and that would invalidate the fact that he supposedly wakes up without memory of his experiences in The World before becoming Haseo.
@.@  I'm pretty sure the Sora that appears here is an AI as the real Sora had lost his memroies.

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19164
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

SSJcygoku is 100% correct, Piroshi has said time and time again that Unison is canon and the reason is exactly as SSJcygoku has said.
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:
Falions wrote:I consider Unison to be non-canon because Sora appears in the episode and that would invalidate the fact that he supposedly wakes up without memory of his experiences in The World before becoming Haseo.
@.@  I'm pretty sure the Sora that appears here is an AI as the real Sora had lost his memroies.

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19164
Really interesting stuff! His appearance has always bugged me, but I'm glad to have had it cleared up.
SCP173music

Post by SCP173music »

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... WAIT!!! SORA IS HASEO!!!!
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Essentially Sora's memories live on as the AI you get at the end of Quarantine. This AI is the character seen in Unison. Link helped confirm that.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Tiny head Yata incoming~ AHAHA, this is funny

I really like the art though