.hack TV Tropes!

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

MizuTakishima

.hack TV Tropes!

Post by MizuTakishima »

I noticed that not all .hack media has their very own TV tropes pages, and I'm sure .hack could squeeze its way into other parts of the site, (plus the existing pages could use some updating/maintanence) so I thought it might be handy to start a thread about it, just for fun!

Here are the .hack entries (articles? tropes? pages? whatever) that I could find so far:

.hack (franchise)
There's even a character sheet, so that's pretty neat!

I've edited a few things in the main .hack article myself, and I even gave the entry its own "Trivia" and "headscratchers" pages. (I don't think I did a good job of it though OTL) I'm thinking about making a page for .hack//The Movie, but that seems too daunting a task since I've only seen the movie thanks to a poorly subbed version of it being up on youtube.

Of course none of you guys have to edit it if you don't want to! :lol: A lot of this stuff is just fun to read whenever you get a hankering for some .hack goodness.
zaseo

Re: .hack TV Tropes!

Post by zaseo »

I've read it before. I lurk tvtropes often. Hm maybe tropes for other characters can be added such as the rest of Kite's party members.