Piros the 3rd cosplay. PLEAS HELP!!

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

Portmonster

Piros the 3rd cosplay. PLEAS HELP!!

Post by Portmonster »

Have been wanting to do a Piros the 3rd cosplay for awhile now and want to try to do it through pepakura but have no means of getting the files for his armore and was woundering if anyone hear could be of any help in my search of the files nessasarie to be able to get a proper pepakura file to make the armor or is anyone will to help me draw out the pieces of the armor to put in pepakura or help with the pepakura file anything helps thank you.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Piros the 3rd cosplay. PLEAS HELP!!

Post by Kuukai »

There are unpacking utilities for .hack//G.U., I think among the files you can extract are the 3d models. If you can figure out a conversion chain for the format you may be able to convert that to pepakura.
Portmonster

Post by Portmonster »

Iv been reserching a way to do that but am haveing zero luck with getting it to work personaly
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Have you been able to unpack the game files? I know I was able to do this when I set out to years ago... I think there are standard PS2 utilities for this.
Portmonster

Post by Portmonster »

I have been working on it for the majority of the morning and have made little progress of being able to get to the files i need kinda just shoting in the dark i have never used most of the programs needed and am doing this for the first time origanly i was just gunna draw each indevidual piece and load them in to pepakura designer and make the 3d models myself but there has to be a easyer way