How much of .hack is NOT translated?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

TheKrempist

How much of .hack is NOT translated?

Post by TheKrempist »

I know there is the //link projects in motion here on the site and I am aware that //Zero and //Epitaph of the Twilight novels are not translated along with the Rena Special Pack manga, but what else is not translated yet?

Please help me out and I might just translate them myself! (I plan to translate those I mentioned after my purchases from Japan arrive in the mail)

You guys rule.
SSJScygoku

Re: How much of .hack is NOT translated?

Post by SSJScygoku »

.hack//GnU is also being translated along with .hack//Bullet though neither is complete yet, kudos to Kazetrigger for working on these ^.^

Whats not been translated is: .hack//Quantum+ manga (2 volumes), .hack//Quantum Introduction manga (1 volume), .hack//Quantum: Twin Hearts novel, .hack//Sora: Beyond the World manga (one volume), .hack//Present (bonus chapter in the complete edition vol 2 of .hack//LotTB manga), .hack//Character Song and Story CD, .hack//Roots Sound Form (2 CDs) and .hack//Live (can be found in The World edition of .hack//Versus).

I think thats everything besides random chapters from .hack//The World magazines @.@
TheKrempist

Post by TheKrempist »

So basically, a lot! lol.

Wow I thought that the bonus chapter in the complete LotTB was actually officially translated. Is that wrong?

Than you so much for such a detailed answer.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

xD yup quite abit but I imagine once the major projects are complete (LINK/Bullet) then if the translators would be kind they could translate the rest. Technically Versus hasn't been translated though Kuukai did post a summary in the thread with spoilers, though I don't believe there is much dialogue in the game...besides from the message boards and 9 talking.

Wasn't that .hack//Rumor unless the Omnibus versions have more? Pretty sure .hack//Present hasn't been done officially, this chapter involves everyone meeting up irl @.@

^.^ glad to be of help