Comiket 83 tumbler

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

N3IWVC

Comiket 83 tumbler

Post by N3IWVC »

Hey everyone.

So, a bit of bad news. I was filling the tumbler I own from the comiket 83 gift bag and dropped it. It didn't fall far but it broke none the less. The outer plastic has a small crack but the interior has a large one and no longer holds liquid. However, I have some good news for everyone. A bit of searching around eventually revealed the model of the tumbler cc2 used for these and sure enough, you can purchase them individually. So, if anyone has this problem as well or if you just want extras to put each skin in its own glass you can find the tumbler for sale here!
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Comiket 83 tumbler

Post by Kuukai »

That's pretty cool actually, I think you just sold me on getting one per skin. And now I can be less afraid to use it.
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

These came in today, so I thought I'd share the results with everyone!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Thanks for the info, I didn't realise you could buy the tumbler normally. Thought I'd need to randomly change the covers often xD

d(@.@) Glad you got your tumblers in, the full covered set is looking awesome!
AzureZenorag13

Post by AzureZenorag13 »

Sorry for the necro posting but does anyone know what type of paper is used for the inserts? Because I would like to create some of my own, for use with the tumbler, but trying to figure out what they use for the insert is hard for me to do.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^^' i'm not entirely sure what the different types of paper are,would be easier if you had the tumbler with one of the skins.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

um, this is cool. I may have to get one. (also, apologies for posting in this as well.)
AzureZenorag13

Post by AzureZenorag13 »

Sorry I should have specified a little better. I bought the comiket 83 gift bag from CC2, but I would like to create some more .hack// inserts of my own and have it look and feel like the ones that come with the gift bag, but I'm unable to figure out the type of paper CC2 used to create the inserts for their tumbler. I was hoping that someone here might know.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Ah I didn't realise you had the tumbler, hmm I not sure but your best bet is to maybe check deviantart/etsy/ebay to see if people have made their own and that may give you what kind of paper was used. @.@

Did you get all the covers for the tumbler?

AzureZenorag13

Post by AzureZenorag13 »

Ya, I have them all.