Favourite .hack Party (of Three XD)

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

lycorispeony

Favourite .hack Party (of Three XD)

Post by lycorispeony »

Since there have been questions about who your favourite .hack character is, and which class or character would you play as, I thought of this the other day.

In .hack//IMOQ and .hack//G.U (Rebirth/Reminisce/Redemption), you play as the main protagonist. And following canon friendships, you are able to choose two other party members to form a party of three. I'm just curious which party members do you like to see working together once these restrictions (obligatory inclusion of characters like Kite/Haseo) and canon friend list (from the games) are removed, and the issue of timelines are not factored in

Some of my favourite parties or parties i want to see team up are:

1. The all American team of Sanjuro, Tarou, and Hotaru who play on the Japanese server.
2. The feline team of Masaru Seven, Tabby and Phyllo XD
3. Alberio the Cobalt Knight, Crim the Red Lightning, and Balmung of the Azure Sky
4. Team Blue-Haired Shota boys: Elk, Kite, Zelkova....(lol)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Favourite .hack Party (of Three XD)

Post by TheSorrow »

Henako, Syake, and Nogmung from G.U.
That's all ANYONE could ever ask for. The PERFECT team 8DD

Though it would also be cool to see guild parties, such like Icolo (Taihaku, Sirius, Alkaid), Moon Tree (Zelkova, Sakaki, Sophora...a pretty damn balanced team if you ask me) and Twilight Brigade (Ovan, Shino, Sakisaka). Sure, these teams seem "fine", all from the same timeline and have actually formed a team during their story, but you never really get to see them in action so i really would love to see them actually fighting as a team. I actually kinda wished to fight against such teams in GU, at least the Icolo and Moon Tree ones D: Don't include Kestrel since i can't imagine anyone paired up with Gabi (Bordeaux & co. are MEH), and i think Gabi is better and too powerful on his own anyways.

As of "crazy" team ideas that go beyond canon and timeline limitations, i'd like to see an all Kite team (Kite, Azure Kite, Sakuya/Sora), all Haseo team (Sora, Haseo, Beast of the Apocalypse...yeah that'd be epic O3O)...and i think that's it 'XD All other ideas of mine would include pairing up past selves with future selves (Wiseman and Yata, Elk and Endrance, Sieg and Kuhn), or random characters with random PCs just for lulz 8D (Haseo and 1/2, Endrance and Syake, Henako and...everyone. lol)
lycorispeony

Post by lycorispeony »

TheSorrow wrote:Henako, Syake, and Nogmung from G.U.
That's all ANYONE could ever ask for. The PERFECT team 8DD

Though it would also be cool to see guild parties, such like Icolo (Taihaku, Sirius, Alkaid), Moon Tree (Zelkova, Sakaki, Sophora...a pretty damn balanced team if you ask me) and Twilight Brigade (Ovan, Shino, Sakisaka). Sure, these teams seem "fine", all from the same timeline and have actually formed a team during their story, but you never really get to see them in action so i really would love to see them actually fighting as a team. I actually kinda wished to fight against such teams in GU, at least the Icolo and Moon Tree ones D: Don't include Kestrel since i can't imagine anyone paired up with Gabi (Bordeaux & co. are MEH), and i think Gabi is better and too powerful on his own anyways.
Lol...I actually was inspired by this idea while playing Outbreak...which is ironic to say the least. Half of the server's population seem to be missing X_x and Elk *glares* is practically MIA from the first half of the game

I'm more of an World R1 fan, so here goes @_@

Team Idiotic Bunch: Sora! Piros! and Komiyan the 3rd. Honestly, why can't I ride a Grunty and attack at the same time? That would have been so much funnnn.

Team Chatterbox: (oh boy =p) Mimiru, Blackrose, and Kazu XDDD (To be honest, from what I got from AB, the Hayami siblings are a talkative bunch. And then there is Mimiru =D)

Team Parently, I'd argue for Bear of course, Mistral, and Balmung. Beyond R1, I'd be tempted to add Flugel over Kaede. After all, he is made of so much win =p
Kite

Post by Kite »

.hack original - kite, blackrose, orca
also team twin - kite, sora, moon

GU - haseo, balmung, orca
twin - haseo, kite, alkaid
lycorispeony

Post by lycorispeony »

The penultimate team..

Crimson Knight, Natsume, Komiyan the 3rd - THE R:1 Stalkers unite~

@Kite: I like that idea of .hack original team. Any team with Haseo could probably mow down a mass of chaotic PKs in seconds, even if his members are Atoli and Gaspard XD *I should try this I guess* I'm bringing them in to the Azure Knights fight =p

GIFT gave me this idea of teaming up Subaru with B.T and Crimson Knight XD That would not work out very well...

Team Mirror Quantum - Kite, Blackrose, Balmung. One bipolar, moody teenage girl and two clueless guys = fun (read: awkward) times indeed

G.U Guild Leaders Union: Haseo, Yata, Sirius/Zelkova.

I wish I could make a team "..." but apart from Moonstone and Gardenia, I'm drawing a blank here.
Sangus103

Post by Sangus103 »

Team Grunty: Crim, Hotaru and Komiyan III
Similars girls team: Mimiru, BlackRose and Rena
Shy girls Team: Ryoko Terajima, Atoli and Hotaru
Hotest Girls Team: Ouka, Pi and... hmmm Helba(?)
Cat Team: Mia, Macha and Hermitt <3
Item Hunters Team: Mistral, Mireille and Luk :D
Helpers Team: Reki, Magi and Smith xD
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

Well what about
team trouble: Sora, Ovan, and either Rachel, Mia, or Tsukasa
Game masters: Sora, Crim, Helba
Big blades:Matsu, mimiru, blackrose
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Team I triple dog dare you: Helba, Zelkova, Cubia
In search for Key of The Twilight: Ovan, Crim, Kokore
Graphics Unbelievable: Piroshii, Smith, Piroshi vol. X
Haseyo: Haseo Final Form (Novel), Haseo Xth Form (Manga), Sora (Zero)
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Back when I played infection my main team was kite, mistral, and blackrose. We took on skeith, virus dragon, and anything else that stood in our way. I never got to play the others but that would be my team for any other game, assuming they will be in them. I know mistral leaves at some point.

For GU the teams are always switching because unlike me, they go offline.