Positive
91%
Negative
9%

Total votes: 11

(Phantom) Thief

CyberConnect2 Chan

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Happy Birthday! To celebrate their anniversary, CC2 have created and released an anthropomorphic mascot character named CyberConnect2 Chan as DLC for the God Dimension Game Neptune V series. The company plans also to release a series of grab bags for fans at the Comic Market 83 convention based on creation of CyberConnect2 Chan and the 10th anniversary for the .hack series. Anyhow tell me what's on your mind. The artwork above is 01 of 23 pieces. I'll update as we find out more information. Peace.

http://www.comiket.co.jp/
http://www.cc2.co.jp/cc2chan/
http://www.4gamer.net/games/151/G015172/20121122044/
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: CyberConnect2 Chan

Post by Kuukai »

I saw this before and thought it was funny that Broccoli-chan was just Puchiko.
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

well, to be honest, I like it :D
The fact that she has (wave) marking and carrying dual knife makes me grin.

and that she have greenish hair and similar hair cut like certain hero with bracelet, and rather dark complexion with spiky marking in her tummy like certain warrior of rose....

HOLLY SHEEET SHE'S KITE AND BLACKROSE'S DAUGHTER!!!

or not. LOL :D XD
Sadivinedevil

Post by Sadivinedevil »

The character design references many of the main characters from the .hack Series as well as the Little Tail Bronx series.
Her hat is a hybrid between Kite from .hack and Red from Solatorobo.
Her outfit is based of Sakuya's from .hack//Quantum.
Depending on which picture your looking at her arms reference Haseo's.
The markings on her abdomen are based off Blackrose's the ones on her shoulders, again depending on which picture you're looking at, reference the symbol on Kites hat.
There is also a CC on one cheek and a 2 on the other.

I got to say I'm pretty impressed with this character because of how many references it has on it without looking overdressed or stylized. I haven't gotten into the Hyper Dimension Neptunia series but the inclusion of this character may change my mind for this installment.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

her voice actress is also Masumi Asano! Oh and more pics:

roru_aurarios

Post by roru_aurarios »

CC2-chan is very kawaii for the end year of 2012. First time the company ever created their own mascot character.
Sadivinedevil

Post by Sadivinedevil »

roru_aurarios wrote:CC2-chan is very kawaii for the end year of 2012. First time the company ever created their own mascot character.
Although I would consider CyberConnect2 Chan a mascot it is only for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, so far, and it isn't really their first mascot. Their main mascot so far has been Kite, but it usually depends on what they are releasing. They have three main series (.hack, Naruto, Little Tail Bronx) and two standalone titles (Silent Bomber, Asura's Wrath) so far and their mascots have switched between Kite, Haseo, Naruto, and a couple other characters. Now the cool thing about CyberConnect2 Chan is that her appearance references many of these mascots and secondary characters from CyberConnect2's library, and thus she could be considered the most representational mascot for them.
roru_aurarios

Post by roru_aurarios »

Sadivinedevil wrote:Although I would consider CyberConnect2 Chan a mascot it is only for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, so far, and it isn't really their first mascot. Their main mascot so far has been Kite, but it usually depends on what they are releasing. They have three main series (.hack, Naruto, Little Tail Bronx) and two standalone titles (Silent Bomber, Asura's Wrath) so far and their mascots have switched between Kite, Haseo, Naruto, and a couple other characters. Now the cool thing about CyberConnect2 Chan is that her appearance references many of these mascots and secondary characters from CyberConnect2's library, and thus she could be considered the most representational mascot for them.
Oh ok. I understand. Still, it is sugoi in every way for this character and I like it very much. :)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Does anybody know which games besides V does she appear in as a playable character? Thinking of getting a game with her on PC.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

According to the wiki she appears in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory as DLC and Re;Birth 1 & 2 @.@
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:According to the wiki she appears in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory as DLC and Re;Birth 1 & 2 @.@
Yep! My girlfriend is a big fan of the Hyperdimension series and she's always sending me pictures of CC2-chan doing something cute.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:
SSJScygoku wrote:According to the wiki she appears in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory as DLC and Re;Birth 1 & 2 @.@
Yep! My girlfriend is a big fan of the Hyperdimension series and she's always sending me pictures of CC2-chan doing something cute.

^_^ plus there is a bundle of CC2-chan merch such as cups,keychains,clear file folders and artbooks~
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

I'm super ultra mega late to the party, but oh man, she is freaking adorable.

I like how she's sorta a cross between something .hack-ish, furry-ish and even Naruto-ish, all while keeping the colors from the logo.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Okay, got the Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory remake, hope she's in it.