What is your Rarest .hack// collectable?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

Vallen

Re: What is your Rarest .hack// collectable?

Post by Vallen »

Falions wrote:My collection was featured on CC2's English Facebook page! Check it out if you want to see my (almost) entire collection. Also, I guess they thought I was a girl??? :-?
That is a pretty rad collection, all in all. And it's cool you were featured on their FB post!! (make sure to take a screenshot for future references haha!)
That SAO part was pretty jokes :lol:
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:My collection was featured on CC2's English Facebook page! Check it out if you want to see my (almost) entire collection. Also, I guess they thought I was a girl??? :-?
xD not sure how the thought that,I didn't it they didn't look at your profile photo? How did you contact them anyway?

Also vol 2 arrived~

Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:
xD not sure how the thought that,I didn't it they didn't look at your profile photo? How did you contact them anyway?

Also vol 2 arrived~

Through Twitter, since their Facebook page didn't have direct messaging at the time.

Also, my Vol. 2 shipped last week, and just yesterday the planner, phone case, and metal pin shipped too!! I'm gonna wear the 15th anniversary pin proudly. :D
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Well, here are the pre-order bonuses from various retailers. Good luck trying to collect them all :S
http://hackgul.bn-ent.net/special/
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:Through Twitter, since their Facebook page didn't have direct messaging at the time.

Also, my Vol. 2 shipped last week, and just yesterday the planner, phone case, and metal pin shipped too!! I'm gonna wear the 15th anniversary pin proudly. :D
^_^ ah that makes sense,glad they look through their twitter posts~

d(^-^) Nice job ordering them all and hail to the 15th anniversary pin~
Vallen wrote:Well, here are the pre-order bonuses from various retailers. Good luck trying to collect them all :S
http://hackgul.bn-ent.net/special/
T-T so many bonus items,admittedly some are better than others xD
Falions

Post by Falions »

Fanbook vol. 2 GET!

Planner, pin, phone case GET GET GET!!!!

The pin is much smaller than I expected, I'm afraid I'll lose it :cry:
As for the phone case, as much as I want to use it, my collector's instincts say no and also I just got a new Evangelion phone case only a few months ago :lol:

BONUS:
Don't talk to me or my three sons ever again.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:Fanbook vol. 2 GET!
xD wow glad you managed to acquire them all, I take it you won't be using the phone cover though and keeping the 3 Epitaph's of Twilight together?
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:
Falions wrote:Fanbook vol. 2 GET!
xD wow glad you managed to acquire them all, I take it you won't be using the phone cover though and keeping the 3 Epitaph's of Twilight together?
As nice as it is, I just am not a fan of the wallet-type phone cases... I always like to keep mine in my pocket so it's pretty impractical.

I feel like these last few months my mail forwarding service's warehouse cubby for me has always been full! There's just always something new to buy! Come this Wednesday my Amiami order of the premium Last Recode should ship, and then I've also got the 3rd Fanbook, and LieN's new piano album! I also scored something small but interesting on YJA that I think maybe you might've posted eons ago, but stay tuned!
Azure Rogue

Post by Azure Rogue »

Looks like someone else went to the .hack event in Akihabara. Here's what I picked up from it!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 2eec672606

Post by Avatar_Crim »

oh man, that pin is sickkkk. i need to get one for my pin collection lol.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Azure Rogue wrote:Looks like someone else went to the .hack event in Akihabara. Here's what I picked up from it!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 2eec672606
:3 oooh awesome~ Glad you managed to obtain some of those items while you were there~
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Vallen

Post by Vallen »

This man has enough .hack swag to decorate a room^
claps

Post by Avatar_Crim »

compared to this, i have failed as a fan. i have next to 0 items, aside from the 2 trilogies and roots collectors series box thing lol. i need to up my game.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Finally got one of the pre-order bonuses~ xD

EDIT:

Vallen

Post by Vallen »

After about a month of furiously checking the tracking history of my purchase, it's here!
(Am I the only person bothered that the LR LE is a little shorter in height than the Versus LE, they don't allign on the shelf!? :evil:)

Falions

Post by Falions »

Vallen wrote: (Am I the only person bothered that the LR LE is a little shorter in height than the Versus LE, they don't allign on the shelf!? :evil:)
I've displayed mine like this...
...so it doesn't really bother me much.

Also, I just ordered Fanbook 3 so when that arrives at the warehouse I'll have a decently sized haul to post here! I don't think I posted my LE before yet here too, so I have that and the keychains. I haven't even taken them out of the packaging because I can't decide if I want to preserve them or put them on my bag. :lol:
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Vallen wrote:After about a month of furiously checking the tracking history of my purchase, it's here!
(Am I the only person bothered that the LR LE is a little shorter in height than the Versus LE, they don't allign on the shelf!? :evil:)
xD Bout time yours finally arrived and nope can't say that it bothers me~
Falions wrote: Also, I just ordered Fanbook 3 so when that arrives at the warehouse I'll have a decently sized haul to post here! I don't think I posted my LE before yet here too, so I have that and the keychains. I haven't even taken them out of the packaging because I can't decide if I want to preserve them or put them on my bag. :lol:
To open or not to open,that is the question~ xD Well you could always get another set and keep one safe :D

Falions

Post by Falions »

Finally, the package I've had sitting in the warehouse for over a month has arrived. I waited until the 3rd fanbook came out to get combined shipping. The forums were down for a while there, but came back just in time for me to post my new treasures!
We've got:
- .hack//Fanbook vol. 3
- Tokio & Saika acrylic stands
- .hack piano album vol. 1
- .hack//LIVE pamphlet

The pamphlet is really cool and features a beautiful sketch of Kite by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto! Mayhaps I will scan it later, as it won't damage the pamphlet.

Bonus:

They are so cute!!! I was hesitant about picking them up for a while because 2000 yen for plastic seems kinda dumb but they're the closest thing to Tokio and Saika figures!!

Bonus x2: this nude drawing of Tokio by Matsuyama in the fanbook:
Greyoutt

Post by Greyoutt »

Judging by their prices online, the PS2 G.U. games.