Bleach
69%

Total votes: 89

LegendaryDarkKnight
Mediocre Madness
Mediocre Madness

Bleach or Naruto?

Post by LegendaryDarkKnight »

A question that has dawned over 1000 centuries ago. What better Bleach or Naruto. Both made by the same person but different. So now the question will be answered: Which is better Bleach or Naruto.

To me I think Bleach is better. All the characters on Naruto are kinda dumb and also it so unpredictable its dumb. Its like a little kid making things up as they go along. Also the fight scenes take too long and they draw it out to much. Its like freaking commentary.
So in other words BLEACH FTW!

So what do you think?
Passé

Post by Passé »

Bleach, for sure. Naruto just doesn't tickle my fancy. It really... long. I prefer shorter mangas. Mangas that I can skip a volume or two and still know what the hell is going on.
Essence of Transcendence

Post by Essence of Transcendence »

i like both even though i am leaning towards bleach beacuse naruto does not get much action in the episodes i mean as soon as anything exciting happens it is the end of the episode
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Post by Rental Daughter »

Urm . . . I'm starting to dislike both of them, but I think I like Bleach a bit more than Naruto. Naruto fandom has just killed it . . . not to say that Bleach doesn't have any, but I just think Bleach is better. More fights :twisted: Although one thing I don't like is that Bleach doesn't have that many complex backgrounds to the characters as Naruto does. But I still vote Bleach!
Carnage

Post by Carnage »

Ah yes the question everybody wonders about. We've already had a big discussion about it awhile ago however.

But my vote still goes to Bleach x)

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6428
kite//sugo

Post by kite//sugo »

Aw this question is every where Bleach wins handsdown you must be stupid to think Naruto is better
Carnage

Post by Carnage »

Some people prefer Bleach, some prefer Naruto. Everybody has different tastes, but no need to call people stupid now x)
Okami

Post by Okami »

Is there an option in which I can say both of them suck?
Carnage

Post by Carnage »

I'm pretty sure this thread is intended for fans, so if you think they both suck, heck don't vote then.
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

An_Idea wrote:
Okami wrote:Is there an option in which I can say both of them suck?
yeah same here....
Ditto.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

S1lentOp wrote:
An_Idea wrote:
Okami wrote:Is there an option in which I can say both of them suck?
yeah same here....
Ditto.
I shall join the league of Anti-Bleato. Bleach and Naruto is very mainstream, so mainstream that I hate it because of the rabid fandom. That and the series is stretched out WAY too much, I mean Naruto has about 2 frickin seasons of fillers, wtf? I'd rather go for short series that would leave you hanging in suspense for a second season. Now that you explained that Naruto and Bleach is from the same creator, I'll just avoid any works from that creator.
Astra

Post by Astra »

bleach, because naruto is a really f'ing slow anime.....
Shirosaki

Post by Shirosaki »

Again, I say that I think Bleach is better than Naruto because it fills better my needs of action, storyline, battles and anything that a shounen have, it´s just what I think, it´s not an universal law for people that like animes/mangas, so that some people like shoujos more than shonens.
.hack// SIGN

Post by .hack// SIGN »

I like them both.
I've watched Naruto long before I ever started watching Bleach, so I guess i'm a loyal anime fan. But I also like Bleach because I got a great deal on it from ebay, lol. External motivation is one of my weak points, i'll buy anything if it's at the right price, regardless if i've heard of it before or not. :)
Okami

Post by Okami »

I have supporters. Go me.
I didn't vote Carnage.
The Azure Wind

Post by The Azure Wind »

Bleach caus the storyline is good
Naruto need to jump to the main storyline all they have now are fillers
Astra

Post by Astra »

The Azure Wind wrote:Bleach caus the storyline is good
Naruto need to jump to the main storyline all they have now are fillers
agreed, that's way bleach is better, because Naruto is painfully slow.....
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

I like both but i like Bleach FAR beter than Naruto. The Soul Society Arc IMO was better than anything Naruto came up with.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Re: Bleach or Naruto?

Post by haseoxth »

LegendaryDarkKnight wrote:A question that has dawned over 1000 centuries ago. What better Bleach or Naruto. Both made by the same person but different. So now the question will be answered: Which is better Bleach or Naruto.

To me I think Bleach is better. All the characters on Naruto are kinda dumb and also it so unpredictable its dumb. Its like a little kid making things up as they go along. Also the fight scenes take too long and they draw it out to much. Its like freaking commentary.
So in other words BLEACH FTW!

So what do you think?
about whats in bold:they are NOT made by the same person...dumbass...naruto is made by masashi Kishimoto and Bleach is done by Tite Kubo.get it right.

and on the voting.its hard to choose.i mean,if you look at whats coming in naruto and not those damn fillers,its an awesome show.and your thinking that"oh,its a lot of tawking"but that builds up the tension to the fights,and it has you thinking"oh man the wait was worth it."and this filers are making it worth it,i hope...i mean,four tailed naruto verus' orochimaru.sasuke vs everybody.the death of gaara.the second training.its very exciting.and the backgrounds are very interesting.its gives them meaning to fight.

bleach is different.ichigo fights for the present.for whats in front of him.nothing else.but its main,fight,recuperate,talk abit,fight,fight,possesion,shock,fight,fight,converastion,fight.Now body has a back ground after grandfisher.especially Isshin.
unemployedgrimreaper

Post by unemployedgrimreaper »

I vote Bleach.

I never got past the first three episodes of Naruto. XD