Eureka SeveN

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Azalan

Post by Azalan »

no, I do not think that I am better then anyone on this board. The anime that I have seen are as follows:

Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
Sailor moon
Dragon ball Z
Dragon Ball
Dragon ball GT
Digimon(All seasons)
Inuasha
Ah! my goddess
Chobits
Trigun
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
.Dot Hack//SIGN
.Dot Hack//LOTB
.Dot Hack//Roots
Zatch Bell
Mar
BO-bobobobob-bobobo
Beyblade(all seasons G revolution, V force, the works.)
Medabots(all seasons)
Ghost in the shell: Stand alone complex
Eureka Seven
and the list goes on......

My point is that Eureka Seven was ill concieved
hawthorneluke

Post by hawthorneluke »

ah
that explains a bit then :)
marthwmaster
The Fullglass Optimist
The Fullglass Optimist

Post by marthwmaster »

Azalan wrote:My point is that Eureka Seven was ill concieved
Well, you've got a few people who disagree with that. :)

But how was it ill conceived, in your opinion?
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

well, it sounded like someone was telling a story the whole time. Things kept being random. like one minute there is a battle going on. the next minute their done. Little things like that. I just like an anime that I can follow and look at and go. Ok, I can see what's happening here. see what I am saying?
Haseo(J-man)2.0

Post by Haseo(J-man)2.0 »

I get it
Its being veiwed on a world scale,da time ther change there attention 2 another event, the other one is still going on,an by the time they return to it..its over jus my opinion
tsukasa5021

Post by tsukasa5021 »

Azalan wrote:well, it sounded like someone was telling a story the whole time. Things kept being random. like one minute there is a battle going on. the next minute their done. Little things like that. I just like an anime that I can follow and look at and go. Ok, I can see what's happening here. see what I am saying?
I kind of agree with Azalan. The plot was wonderful, but some of it didn't make much sense to me; how they carried it out, at least. But I just attributed it to lack of sleep at the time. I doubt it was too much on the part of the show, it was just me.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

I think what hes getting at is that it was your saw from both sides,the good guys and the bad guys.That,and the transition between the two was annoying...But to me,it made the series good.
hawthorneluke

Post by hawthorneluke »

Azalan wrote:well, it sounded like someone was telling a story the whole time. Things kept being random. like one minute there is a battle going on. the next minute their done. Little things like that. I just like an anime that I can follow and look at and go. Ok, I can see what's happening here. see what I am saying?
well if you match it up against the animes you've seen which have similar bits, like fights, which naruto and dbz have, then it may seem weird if you're used to the full detailed fights that last for years that get nowhere, but this, and a lot of other animes have to get someone, like close to an apocolypse and back :P
no?

i agree on the sort of story telling bit, but i dont think it was that bad at all.
the third, now that has quite a bit naration, which did get on my nerves a few times, but didnt matter to me too much, but i never though it was weird or annoying in eureka seven though.

epic animes such as this, fma, ghost in the shell, evangelion etc do reequire quite some thinking, so thinking you can just watch random whatever every now and then will not work at all. its like trying to read novel like you would just a poster you pass by :P
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

True, I just didn't like Eureka Seven, and never will. I don't care how much they put it throgh the * Lets make it look Super-Duper cool* Software. I just won't like it.
Haseo(J-man)2.0

Post by Haseo(J-man)2.0 »

i like it, nothing will change that