Anime > reality?

Anime
81%
Reality
19%

Total votes: 43

thefullmetalalchemist

Post by thefullmetalalchemist »

I like living in reality more, some scenes of my life would play out better anime style. But the guys look a lot hotter in the real world, than do in the anime world. In either world we'll find faults. and perfect worlds don't work. It's just impossible, there is always greed, hatred, etc. I admit to hating, it's just the way the world's exist.
Häschen

Post by Häschen »

Even though I love everything by Maki Murakami, I'd much rather be in an anime world that Ken Akamatsu designed. Cause he just looks out for us guys more. It's almost scary to think what the world would be like if Maki Murakami created it. *shivers*
[Dot]Hacker_Hikari

Post by [Dot]Hacker_Hikari »

I perfer to live in the anime world. Besides my school and social life, my life is HELL!!!
Whatever I do at home, none of my relitives seems to be happy about it, they even think I do more damage then help!! ARG!!!! At least in the anime world:

okay, here's my anime OC:

Hikari, a girl with no parents, anti-social, cold to poeple, but has a kind heart, and would sacrafice everything for people who she loves. Hikari has really really really long pinkish white-ish hair and white-ish blue eyes and really pale skin, since she is a really weak person.
[note: my OC is to be designed by Key Visual Arts]

^ yea, at least in the anime world, I get look the way I wanna look.

more on my OC:
Hikari isn't acutally human, she is a mystic, with magical powers

^ I get to do MAGIC in the anime world, which I have no chance of doing in the real world.
Sangrariel

Post by Sangrariel »

in anime you would look so much cooler than in real life, plus you would be able to defy all logic in all ways, like jumping on to a building from the ground, plus you would instantly know martial arts without having to train..........not to mention the girls are way cuter! and the fact that it would just be awesome

^_^ Sangrariel
Kaoshima

Post by Kaoshima »

I'd like living in the anime world a lot better, because, need I say it? Catgirls!!! I love me some catgirls! :twisted: and mechs! I'd kill for a chance to pilot a Gundam, or an A.G.W.S. unit from Xenosaga,
boy123

Post by boy123 »

escapoing reality would be nice...the...anime world...that is the place where everything turns around...i mean bad things follow by good..good things follow by bad (which can some time be the best thing that happen)...just think of all this life changing extra ordinary things happening that can't really happen in the real world..
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

kitedragon wrote:
solarismagnum wrote:Anime would be fun, but I think I'll stick with reality. I'd rather not have to go out and save the world from demon space pirate amazons with physically impossible body proportions with a gaggle of misfit companions. And can you imagine all the stuff that'd get in those giant eyes?
Couldn't have said it better myself. Besides, when the evil guy does these stupid spectacles before an attack, I'ld just take out a handgun and make a head shot. And did you ever watch a horror movie about perfect worlds? There's a lot of them out there.
Not all anime have big eyes. Besides, back to topic, I would have to go with reality. Why? Well, simple, as much as everyone would like too noone will ever live in an anime world.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

you only like it becuase it is possible and an anime world is impossible...well why dont you think or it as you can choose which world you could be in...it is a wierd and crazy way to say this but...you pick one right? then it lets you do so...well some people consider anime is becuase it has not everyday ussual schedule...it is better then going through life with everyday boring order of life...: get born-grow up-suffer pain of old age-then die while anime gives you things to do before going through that crazy order!...well that is no mie to choose what you like but yeah...that s mosly why i like anime better
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Reality. Need to face the facts and remember that I not immortal or having any power that can save my ass anytime I am in a fix. LOL!
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

anime-my life is sooo boring and mundane and uneventfull, so at least with anime something would happen to me.

i'm an escapist :twisted: