Guess who?

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Guess who?

Post by Kaori »

Basically, the game works like this, you post traits of a certain anime character and somebody guesses, whoever guesses gets to go next, let me take the lead for now:

A blonde-haired, hotblooded shinobi who loves ramen, is rather perverted, rarely thinks about the consequences of actions, lost both parents at an early age, and utilises the Wind element.
Haseo_Dude

Re: Guess who?

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Kaori wrote:Basically, the game works like this, you post traits of a certain anime character and somebody guesses, whoever guesses gets to go next, let me take the lead for now:

A blonde-haired, hotblooded shinobi who loves ramen, is rather perverted, rarely thinks about the consequences of actions, lost both parents at an early age, and utilises the Wind element.

Naruto uzimaki(can't spell last name) place of origin, Naruto
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Kaori wrote:Basically, the game works like this, you post traits of a certain anime character and somebody guesses, whoever guesses gets to go next, let me take the lead for now:

Katsuragi who is an expy of Naruto in many aspects.

This character is someone we grew up with. He is more or less ageless, an idiot hero in many aspects(gets smarter in aspects), and is oblivious to love.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

zaseo wrote:

Katsuragi who is an expy of Naruto in many aspects.

This character is someone we grew up with. He is more or less ageless, an idiot hero in many aspects(gets smarter in aspects), and is oblivious to love.
Correct!

Oh and the answer to yours is Ash/Satoshi.

As for the next one:

This character wields six Katana's, hair can turn red when super powered, and has a tan.
Nikorayu

Post by Nikorayu »

Kaori wrote:This character wields six Katana's, hair can turn red when super powered, and has a tan.
 Homura

This character is a vagabond samurai who once served a clan and is based on a famous Japanese samurai folk hero. Besides using a katana he also use wire.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Jubei of Ninja Scroll?
Nikorayu

Post by Nikorayu »

Kaori wrote:Jubei of Ninja Scroll?
Correct.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Okay, here's the next one: He is a detective, one of the best actually, a bit of a sociopath, to some people he looks creepy but I personally find him quite handsome, he has unkempt hair, he is so focused on his cases that he forgets to eat sometimes, an he can tell a lot about a person just by simply looking at them, oh, and he is from Britain.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Sherlock Holmes? o3o Though he's not from any anime D:

Also why the spoilers? lol
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

TheSorrow wrote:Sherlock Holmes? o3o Though he's not from any anime D:

Also why the spoilers? lol
Not sure why, I only did it on a Whim, and yeah Sherlock Holmes doesn't have an anime.

But he does have a manga about him:

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Ohhh, he does have a manga o3o Interesting to know.

Anyways, let's see how easy is mine to guess 83
Really strong and quite girl, was kidnapped as a child after her parents were killed, now lives to protect the one who saved her, and to survive in a world where humanity is about to be exterminated, though she's among the best in fighting those predators.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

TheSorrow wrote:Ohhh, he does have a manga o3o Interesting to know.

Anyways, let's see how easy is mine to guess 83
Really strong and quite girl, was kidnapped as a child after her parents were killed, now lives to protect the one who saved her, and to survive in a world where humanity is about to be exterminated, though she's among the best in fighting those predators.
Is it... Mikasa Ackerman?
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Every answer is a goddamn blank bar what the hell are the answers?!
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Haseo_Dude wrote:Every answer is a goddamn blank bar what the hell are the answers?!
He/she/zod said Mikasa Ackerman, and could you guys knock it off with the spoilers? I don't know why you guys think you ought to do it, but I only did it once to humor Zaseo.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Kaori wrote: He/she/zod said Mikasa Ackerman, and could you guys knock it off with the spoilers? I don't know why you guys think you ought to do it, but I only did it once to humor Zaseo.
I did it cause you did it and you are the creator of this topic sooooo....
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
Kaori wrote: He/she/zod said Mikasa Ackerman, and could you guys knock it off with the spoilers? I don't know why you guys think you ought to do it, but I only did it once to humor Zaseo.
I did it cause you did it and you are the creator of this topic sooooo....
So that means its my thread, my rules, knock it off with the spoiler answers, I only did that with a good friend, a little humour between friends, nothing more, if you haven't noticed, I didn't do it with anyone else.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Yeah i also wondered about the spoilers because it was kind of wierd and unnecessary, but i simply didn't use them XD And i don't think it really matters if you use them or not, but you don't have to do it just because everyone else does it too ;P It's not like the answers are such a big secret. lol
And if you don't know how to read through the spoilers, just select over them, as if you were to copy the text or something. Then you'll see what it says XD

Anyways, you're right Haseo{TOD}, it is Mikasa Ackerman!! 8D

You're up next c;
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Sweet! So here's mine!

The enigmatic and charismatic leader of what can only be classified as a cult. A man who's “died” twice. He is nameless for most of his series, to make matters worse he is oft confused for someone else leaving certain flashbacks ambiguous. He ends up quite literally ruling the world even being hailed as a God when he rises from the dead, however he does have precognitive powers. Some might call him childish in his machinations, however they'd been for the most part decades' worth of work... And when he finally gets what he wants at the end he refuses to accept it as it was too late.
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

Friend
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

twilight_keeper wrote:Friend
You got it!