BIG PERSONA ANNOUNCEMENT!

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

BIG PERSONA ANNOUNCEMENT!

Post by Kaori »

Okay, unless you've been living under a rock or south america, they just gave a BIG Persona related announcement yesterday, and the news about Persona V is:

NOTHING!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHApersona4thegoldendidgetananimethoughHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zerokoolpsx

Re: BIG PERSONA ANNOUNCEMENT!

Post by zerokoolpsx »

Another anime.

http://www.p4ga.jp/

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

zerokoolpsx wrote:Another anime.

http://www.p4ga.jp/

Exactly! Nothing!
Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:Also:Persona Q
You're either very late or just living under a rock, that was way back.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Kaori wrote:
I guess you didn't click the link but since the article was about Persona updates I thought the stuff Famitsu said might count but hey be facetious I love it. ;D It makes me moist.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
Kaori wrote:
I guess you didn't click the link but since the article was about Persona updates I thought the stuff Famitsu said might count but hey be facetious I love it. ;D It makes me moist.
Took me a while to read piss print from an iphone, but no, new screenshots isn't big, thanks for nothing, give yourself a round of applause for SCREENSHOTS, but seriously, how is THAT big?
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Kaori wrote:
Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:I guess you didn't click the link but since the article was about Persona updates I thought the stuff Famitsu said might count but hey be facetious I love it. ;D It makes me moist.
Took me a while to read piss print from an iphone, but no, new screenshots isn't big, thanks for nothing, give yourself a round of applause for SCREENSHOTS, but seriously, how is THAT big?
Mmmmmm I love that attitude. Oh so much, and it's much better than a useless spoiler with nothing in it darling. But hey that's just me trying to make a useless post something. Also some people do care about screensbots besides I was just posting Persona game updates(which screenshots of an unreleased game do so provide), I never claimed them to be big. ^_^
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

This esclated into a hostile conversation. at an alarming rate I love the internet...**** it I'm excited for both honestly more so 5 than Q because...Q seems honestly just odd but I'll more than likely get it
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Q doesn't pique my interest, seeing P3 characters turned me off, and quote my first post, dunno what was wrong with the site but I was already referring to the anime, talk about Q elsewhere, it wasn't even the announcement in the first place.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Well unfortunately for you the topic had nothing to do with game news so that was a thing, so I decided to add in game news since we do often get info for games from Famitsu. And Persona Q is a Persona game. Also was no Persona 5 announcement, and it seems you didn't want to talk about Persona 5 anyway so... just trying to add game news to a game topic. But on the plus note I can talk about Q here since, and I hate to be repetitive, it's a Persona game. ^_^
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I still don't get why Atlus had to show us THIS during the announcement:

Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Is this a regular stream that fans just ignore unless there's a planned announcement? Because that would explain it. Much like .hack's livecast.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Kuukai wrote:Is this a regular stream that fans just ignore unless there's a planned announcement? Because that would explain it. Much like .hack's livecast.
Pretty much, might wanna transfer this to the anime thread then, no reason for it to be here any longer.
On a side noet, I wonder how will this be played out, because I seriously hope they don't go with the  accomplice ending and let  Adachi go free.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Yeah for some reason I tuned in to that stream in hopes of seeing a new P5 trailer, sadly, that was not the case. The P4GA project is pointless imo, it could have been an OVA. The new PQ trailer was nothing special, well it showed Vincent from Catherine in one scene, so I guess there is that. I guess the best part was when that dude rubbed teddies ballsack lmao :lol: